Please Im back! Chapter 25: NO

Chapter 25: No

Puja's P.O.V 

"Puja I need to speak to you" Molly said looking a little panicked, 

"Sure Molly what's up" Molly took a really deep breath 

"Well"

~One story later~

Wow I didn't expect that.

"Molly I glad you told me but you need to tell Niall and soon" Molly looked as if she was about to break.

"I know Puja b-but what if he hates me, I-I l-lost him once I can't lose him again."

Now Molly was really sobbing.

"Molly Listen to me you are not going to lose him, but you need to figure it out together, tell him when you go out for lunch."

“Okay Puja thank you so much for being here for me"

"I'll always be there for you Molly"

Forever and always, I thought in my head

Molly's P.O.V 

I dried my tears and walked over to Niall. 

He turned around looked at me and gave me a one of his famous smiles

"Hey Molly what's up?"

Every time I hear his voice I melt.

"Hey Niall I was um, I was wondering if you wanted to go to lunch today?"

"Sure beautiful, Starbucks?"

"Okay just let me grab my wallet."

I quickly run to my dressing room and put on my jean shorts, black hoodie, my white snapback that says Niall’s princess and black vans, and grab my wallet. 

It's now or never.

"Ready Niall" I looked into his eyes and saw they were a bright happy blue and because of me they're going to be dark with anger.

"Let's go my princess" he said looking at the inscription on my hat.

And we walked out of the arena hand and hand.

~~~~

"What do you want love?"

"Umm a Soy Chai Tea please"

"Okay be right back" Niall kissed me on the cheek and walked off to get our order.

He came back with a tea and my soy chai tea and a giant chocolate chip cookie. We talked for a bit, Niall kept going on about the songs.

He wants to change the order of the songs.... like that's going to happen....

Ugh I still don't know how I am supposed to tell him this.... 

"Hey Molly I think the order of the songs should be changed, I think we should sta..." I cut him off.

"Niall I'm pregnant."

(A.N. Thank you Morgan for writing this, I changed and added just a few tiny things, and I am adding the rest because I know how I want to continue this and don't want to forget and plus this was the chapter that held everything up because of my writers block so I thought let’s make it a little longer, and not leave it on a cliff-hanger)

His head snapped to face me immediately and I visibly flinched

“Your what” he spit at me

I face the floor

“Answer me god damnit” he yelled

“Pregnant” I told him with tears streaming down my face.

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, WE NEVER HAD- Oh my god”

He looked down at me

“It’s...”

I nod my head and burst into tears Niall reaches out and hugs me

“Molly, it’s going to be fine, are you 100% sure” he asks me

I shake my head

“What do you mean?”

“Well I'm late so I just thought”

“OH Molly, let’s set up an appointment tomorrow and we can make sure ok?”

I nod my head and hug him tighter.

“Thank you Niall” I whispered

“For what love”

“For not rejecting me right now”

“I would never”

~~~~~~

SUP BITCHES IM BACK!!!! Is what most people would say.....

but since I have been gone for a while (Last week just being to lazy SORRY) I will not say that I will say...

WHAT UP HOES!!!! hehe Im kiedding with y'all

I appologize for my absence but I was first grounded and then I was just too lazy last week, and the week before that I was at my boyfriends house on the Saturday.

BUT IM BACK AND NOT VERY MUCH BETTER THAN EVER!

telling you this now I do NOT have any shoutouts..... sorry

But I hoped y'all liked this chapter

OH WAIT I DO HAVE A SHOUTOUT!!!!

@morgan101399 becuase this is the chapter I had writers block so she wrote most of it for me and THANK YOU SO MUCH MORGAN!!!!!

Guys go read her story!!!

Also I am sad to say but I am going to be deleting Why Love the Broken, Used, Blind Girl

Thats it guys!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SPREAD SOME BUTTER

~~CATNIP~~