Chapter 5: Silence and Screaming, Lots of Screaming

I'M SOO SORRY... I was super busy this weekend.. First on Saturday I was working on my Social Studies Fair project and then Sunday I was at my volleyball tournament ALL day...

I'm serious I got up at 5:30 am and left to Sterling, VA and didn't get back until like 7:30 pm

UGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Well anyways and plus I still had to write chapter 6 but be happy I wrote it yesterday and it is longer than normal :)

Here is Chapter 5

~MOLLY~

Chapter 5: Silence and Screaming, Lots of Screaming

Puja’s P.O.V (OHHH GOSH)

I feel bad for Molly this whole week she has either been sleeping, crying, or dead silent the only time she’s actually talking is at rehearsal which is only singing then she silent again.  Molly, Allyson, and I have already packed and are on our way to the airport.

We haven’t talked to the boys since the meeting and we are taking different planes.

The first plane is Molly, Allyson, me, Molly’s band, and the rest of the crew.

The second plane is One Direction, their band, and their crew

“Molly will you please say something for me” Allyson or Ally begged for the 10 time

You want to know what Molly did? She shook her head not saying a word.

“Does Ally know about ‘you know what’?” I whispered to her.

Her head snapped towards me. Well that caught her attention. 

Then she shook her head looking down.

“Hey it’s alright you don’t need to tell everyone” I said.

She looked at me and right as I thought she was going to say something she pulled out her phone and sent me a text.

‘I know I just feel bad I haven’t told her and she is my best friend’

And I replied

‘I know but do you really want to tell her I mean I get that she is your best friend and all but, if you do tell her maybe just say that you knew Niall and dated him and it ended bad??’

Then she replied

‘THAT’S BRILLIANT thanks Pedro’ I chuckled at my nickname

‘You’re welcome Catnip’

I replied and put my phone away.

Niall’s P.O.V

Right now the lads and I are on our way to the airport. I have been dead silent since the meeting except for when I was singing at rehearsal.

“Ni” Liam said and I turned to look at him

“Ni please talk to us or just me at least, please” Liam whispered.

I leaned over to his ear “Only you Li, no one else” I whispered in his ear.

Liam pulled me into a hug.

“Thank you Niall”

“You’re welcome Liam” I whispered to him.

I haven’t seen or talked to Molly since the meeting. Maybe I can fix everything on tour?

Molly’s P.O.V

“Molly please talk” Ally begs AGAIN

“Allyson just give her some time I swear she will talk soon” Puja says

I smile at both of them.

We finally pull up to the airport and there was screaming all around. As soon as I stepped out the car the screams got even louder.

“Is it always like this” Allyson asked in my ear

I just nodded smiling at the fans

I took a few pictures and signed some autographs then went inside.

Well I managed to get on the plane without running into him or the rest of the band. 

Here we go for our 10 hour plane trip.