Chapter 35 : How dare you?

Prince Charming might exist, but you don't have to be Sleeping Beauty waiting for him to rescue you.

Hans' POV -

Brilliant, I did all that drama just so that I could sneak into Noriana's room and search for her diary, but guess she didn't bring it with her. I've already inspected this room twice.

But I wonder, if, if only, our lives hadn't fallen apart so hard. What kind of live would we be living? I would tease her, and she'd roll her eyes and then I'd laugh and fill her in my embrace and she'd blush away.

A kind of life I always wanted.

Strange. I never felt that way before, even when we were together. A feeling of joy and excitement that I feel, her face being stuck in my mind 24/7. The utter bliss when I see her smiling. Why can't I hate her?

What's happening to me?

And why the hell am I smiling like a psycho for no reason? Anyways, I can't deny, Noriana was looking breath taking. I couldn't even set my gaze on her for a complete minute, because if I had, I wouldn't be able to avert it.

Hans Nicholas Anderson, you better get a grip on your mind... and on heart.

I wish this weekend could stay a little longer, but I don't have control on everything. Guess, it's time to call it a day.

***

[ Next Friday ]

Fantastic, Noriana isn't home yet. It's the Perfect time to sneak into her room, steal that diary and get all my answers. I can't wait to know the reason why she dumped me.

Not in her bookshelf, not in her cupboard, not even beneath the mattress. Where is that damn diary?

As my eyes try to scan the room, the view outside of the window comes to my vision. If I'm not wrong that is Noriana and Santino Russo aka Seth Darling. What is he doing outside my house, with Noriana?

Did she take my taunt ' You should settle with Santino. ' bit serious? Come on, she can't go that low. This 5'2 idiot with half bald head and fat tummy could never match her level.

Should I go and check?

Without thinking much, I dash downstairs and trudge to the subject spot and try to listen the conversation.

“ But why are you living at your boss' house? What is going on? ” he asks in a possessive tone like he owns her.

Who is he to ask?

“ Who are you to ask this question? It's my will, I will live in hell if I want to. ” she replies making me want to hug her. That's like my Noriana.

“ Nora, what am I? Twelve? You tried to be my friend for those documents. Now I'm ready to give you those documents. All I'm asking you is to be faithful to our beautiful relationship.” he slowly holds her hand and try to get closer to her.

Relationship, my foot.

This is all my fault.