one

BORN TO A NYMPH AND A WATER GOD, striking in his looks and charming in his character. Those who looked at him, even spared a glance at the young man, we're instantly swooned, following after him and hungrily trying to get him into their arms. He is perfect, everything a woman would want in a husband, a man able to turn men into his love slaves, a man able to charm a nymph.

But to others bewilderment, he rejected. Rejected each and every last one of them, heartlessly might you add. They'd spill they're heart, tell him their real feelings, beg and plead that he'd give them a chance at being courted by him, that they would give their all into the relationship as long as he says 'yes,' to which, a prompt 'no' was delivered.

The flustered look on the victims faces drops, instant despair for most if not all of the people who proposed to be united. How they stand up straighter, gulp back some of their saliva, some try to ask again, ask again for the chance at his love, but most, give up, and leave. Some, not able to bear the heartbreak and killings themselves.

Now, he has the right to reject, he doesn't have to be with any of those whom ask for marriage, by all means he shouldn't have to spend the rest of his life with someone he genuinely doesn't love, the way he goes about it is the problem. The nonchalant yawns while they talk, the fact it seems he ignores the words of true passion and love being thrown at him.

He didn't care, he always knew the answer, no. Doesn't matter how rich they are, he's a descendant of a God, why would he need riches? He doesn't need more friends, he has hunting buddies, there is nothing any mortal could give him, now if a God were to come down and ask him, you'd have to wonder if he'd falter.

There is a punishment to any human or being who would reject a God, some would face rather dire consequences, most likely being cursed, which is incredibly unfair. Anyone has the right to reject, but the Gods feel so entitled that no one should reject them, disgusting pigs.

He has a lot in common with Gods, other than the fact he hasn't fallen in love. Standing tall, luscious white hair, enough clothing that it covered his vital parts, a tranquil and overall calm look on his features, he surely is beautiful, amazing in looks and strong with his will.

Those he walked past would stop anything they were doing and look at him, their eyes staring, eye lashes fluttering at his passing figure. Even you can't help but look, he's an interesting man, but he's not a lover.

He was blessed with his beauty, but it wasn't enough to make him love others. Your female companions have fallen for that beauty, even after seeing that he truly isn't interesting in finding love—no, you are wrong about that one, he hasn't found someone of his caliber. Even after the multiple times he rejected, they still give it their best shot.

No one on planet earth is meant for him, that much you can bet, none were on his level of beauty, none were on his level of intellect, he undoubtably finds anyone who confronts him to nothing less of a dog. A dog in heat trying to satiate their desires with his body, which to you, is extremely impressive.

Men in your region would do anything and feel entitled to having sexual intercourse, but him, Narcissus, he doesn't yearn nor seem to truly want anything like that. He's tame, much calmer than most people on this planet, just extremely arrogant.

You scoffed as you watched a woman shyly walk up to him, peeking from the bushes and giving a light conversation to herself as her face began to heat up. The outcome was certain in your mind, heartbreak, with the thought lingering, you looked away, deciding not to see the poor girl weep, too many times have you seen it happen already, and it's not something you want to see again.

You've never actually had a conversation with Narcissus, he's normally with his hunting group so you aren't anywhere near him. But you notice him, and he does you.

A stare sometimes lingers on his figure, he thinks it could possibly be a stray animal, but if he moves his head around enough, he'll see you. Though, by the time he focuses his gaze on you, your body is turned away from him. He's never heard nor talked to you, let alone seen your face.

You're a mystery to him, are you admiring him from afar? Too nervous to look him in the eyes? He's been told before that his stare is rather demeaning, that is only due to the fact his eyes are an extremely light colour of blue. It adds to his appearance, in his opinion, it's one of his favourite features.

He uses them for everything, to see objects, look down on others, but he's never seen you. Are you just as stunning as him? Maybe even more? I'd that why you haven't decided to talk to him? Because he's not someone to make your heart throb? That would be interesting, a switch in the roles between the two of you, he laughed at the thought of it, quiet little giggles coming from him.

"Interesting," he mumbled, perking his head away from you when he heard the sound of sticks breaking, calmly looking to his side to see a young woman walking up to him. Short, hazel eyes, her hair almost the same colour, rather round face with a curved jaw, though, her body needed some work.

He made a quick evaluation of her, features, design, possible character, clothing, how she keep herself and presented herself, all of it was used to understand who this woman could be. Just by looking at her, he can already tell she is nothing compared to him.

He sighed and extended his arm behind him, moving his eyes to sky to look at the birds passing over, majestically flying through the air, soaring with so much grace it amazed him.

"H-hello! It's nice to meet you," the shorter girl smiled, playing with her index fingers as she stood in front of him, tapping her foot against the ground when no answer was given. Taking another breath in to work up the courage, her eyes flashed with determination as she continued, "I'd like to give you my hand... in marriage!"

He had to stop himself from laughing, balling his hand into a fist and raising it to cover his mouth, closing his eyes as he turned away from her. Her eyebrows dimmed and her gaze followed him, her heart starting to feel heavy as he silently laughed at her attempt to gain his love.

He took a deep breath in, then blowing it all out, "that's funny," he sighed, leaning back on his hands again as he looked back at your position on the hill, "tell me, what do you offer? Why should I, choose you as my wife?"

She gulped, "I know how to cook! Clean, and I've been told by other men that I'm good at sex!" Her heart was racing, "please! I hope that's enough..."

A moment of silence, where no animal, human, or even the sky, made a single sound. He stood up from the rock he had perched himself on, stretching his arms above his head while walking in the shorter girls direction. She straightened her back and stood stiffly, lacing her fingers together as she watched him eagerly.

He took steps to the side so he could to stand beside her, facing the direction she had come down from, he giggled and put a hand on her shoulder, "haha!" He chuckled boyishly.

"I find you to be incredibly hilarious!" Taking his hand away from her and placing it by his side, he yawned, slowly starting to walk up the hill, glancing your way, "I'd have to reject you,

YOU ARE NOT WHAT I WANT IN MY PARTNER."

━━━━━━━━━━

The man known for his narcissistic behaviour, finds someone worthy of himself.