two

SATORU RESTED ON TOP OF A ROCK, his legs in the air head rested on both of his hands, childishly kicking his legs back and forth. Childish, that was the name of his game, his obvious child like behavior at first being pointed out by many but soon became accustom to his character and charm. Woman thinking they can change that aspect of him, which he never wanted to give up. He doesn't need to be changed, he needs fun.

His vision slowly cast down to the ground, seeing an almost dead lily at the base of the rock, he smiled, reaching his arm down to pinch the middle of the stem, plucking the flower and holding it up to his face. Twirling it around in his fingers, lean in his head forward so he could smell, taking a small sniff, a small chuckle vibrating through his throat, he couldn't pick up a single scent, how weird.

He moved the flower to the side, refocusing his gaze that was previously pointed straight at your sitting figure, looking between you, then the flower. Would you like it? A woman likes the color pink, it symbolizes freedom, romance, love, kindness, all of them are common traits of feminity. Would you like it if he gave you something with such meaning? Would your cheeks turn the same color as this flower?

His eyes widened, he wanted to see you... Blush? To see you all flustered while trying to talk to him, perhaps even see you squirm uncomfortably when he brushes his hand up your thigh. His head tilted, watching a cloud move away from the sun, a bright ray shining down on your peaceful figure turned away from him, you're pretty.

A small smile giddily formed on his face, the swinging of his legs moving a little faster; you're so cute to look at, the curve of your face, the shine of your eyes, the smoothness of your hair. His lips pursed, throwing the flower to the ground, placing his hands underneath his body, jumping up on top of the rock. Taking a deep breath in, raising his head to think, nodding his head before stepping down to the grass softly, cracking his knuckles, prepared to take steps towards you.

"Where are you going?" Kento asked in a bored, more like an unenthusiastic tone, raising his hand and chopping Satoru on top of the head, rolling his eyes when the white-haired male shot his arms to hold his scalp.

"Nanami! What was that for?!" Satoru pouted, twisting his head around, glaring with the most childish gaze, which isn't very new for the blonde man.

The blonde moved his eyes to the side, following the direction of where his white hair "friend" was previously looking, raising an eyebrow when he saw you. His face scrunching uncharacteristically as a thought crossed his mind, sighing in pure disdain, turning back around to the whining adult man child, looking him over, "Gojo? Why are you staring at [name]? Do you plan to break her heart like the rest of them," Nanami snarled lowly, holding contempt for Satoru's needless and repetitive rejections which left others hurting.

Gojo perked, looking down to his feet, a soft smile spreading across his lips, "[name]... So that's her title?"

Another hit was given to the top of Gojo's head, "who calls someone's name, a "title"?"

"Stop hitting me!"

"Not till you start respecting others."

"When did I disrespect anyone!?!"

Nanami rolled his eyes again, groaning before turning around to walk away, prepared to leave the conversation, "word of advice," Gojo's eyes narrowed, confused as to what he was about to be told, "don't go breaking this wins heart, the Gods might step in a curse you, be wary."

The white-haired man's arms crossed over his chest, completely unimpressed by what he was told, "like the Gods can do anything to me," he scoffed, sticking out his tongue before turning his attention back to you, stretching his arms above his head, "now! [name],

LET'S TALK HM?"

━━━━━━━━━━

sorry for the short chapter, just setting things up for the end and stuff like that.