three

YOUR EYES SCANNED THROUGH A BUSH, mesmerized by the beautiful red rose blooming at the base of the earth, crouching on your knees, pinching the petals softly. A smile arose on your face, removing your hand and staring happily at the flower, only to frown and look up when a bare foot stepped on top of the beautiful plant.

Pale skin, a rather masculine leg, white hair, piercing blue eyes, Narcissus. Your lip twitched, not in irritation, but because of your nerves. The way he smiled, the deviousness in his eyes that was so out there it left you wondering.

You wouldn't deny it; after looking at his face for such a long while, the silence that was stuck between the both of you was damp, but you much appreciated it- He's attractive, so Godly attractive. Those eye were so much more than you imagined, they were so crystal clear, so beautifully blue it was dazzling.

He extended out his arm, opening his hand in front of your face, asking for your hand to help you up, to which, you were hesitant, gingerly clasping your fingers around his own, noticing the notable difference in size between the two. Rocking forward, you pushed yourself off the ground with his help, almost immediately releasing your hand from his and bowing to thank him.

The second you turned around, he grabbed your wrist rather harshly, pulling you back with that same unbothered smile on his face. "Dearest (name), where do you think you're going? I wanted to talk with you," he laughed, not seeming to pick up on what should be obvious discomfort you were feeling by his surprise visit. What does he want with you? Why would the most selfish man, who most likely admires his own reflection in water, wanted to... talk to you?

Licking your lips, a nervous smile curved your lips upward slightly. You thought you had planned this out, that is he ever decided to come near you that you'd curse him out and leave, but it seems that was a good thought in theory, not practice.

Scratching the back of your head, you sheepishly looked at him, "what could... I... help you with?" You questioned slowly, your eyebrows creasing when his smile widened. He placed his hands on your shoulders, staring down at your chest which was- at the moment revealing more of your breasts than you would've liked, he didn't even try to hide where his eyes were staring, those sky blue orbs seemed to reflect a form of indecency.

Crossing your arms over your chest, he laughed at your nervousness, wrapping his arms around you for a tight hug, the abruptness of the gesture for affection caused you to cough out. "Silly goose, I only wanna talk, we live in the same area, eat the same food, come from the same group, I think it would benefit us both if we had a conversation."

He dug his nose in the top of your head, closing his eyes for a moment, inhaling the scent of your hairs. Odd, your strands smelt... good, surprisingly good. He took another one, a lazy smile curled his lips as he relaxed against you. He's always had a thing for lavender, somehow your locks had that intoxicating smell to it, that seemed impossible. Do you bathe in the same river as he? It sent an odd shiver down his spine thinking he's touched water that your bare body had as well.

Increasing his grip around your body, he sunk himself deeper into his confused thoughts, lying on his back and letting the river of feelings let them find themselves out. A light shined above his head, his eyes snapped open and he released you, almost pushing you away from him, grimacing when you tripped over your own foot and hit the ground on your bum harshly.

You gasped and looked at him with what almost seemed like betrayal, "I'm so sorry," he apologized, stepping forward to be in front of you, bending down to pick you up by your armpits. The fact you were being played with this way, being "man-handled" after you were just pushed, you were speechless, absolutely speechless.

He brushed off your outfit with his hand, clean what used to be your beautiful long white dress, a present from your parents, one that you've been accustomed to wearing for years was now-ruined. Taping his foot on the ground, he raised his hand to his chin, clicking his tongue when he saw the large circle of dirt on your rear, trying to to take that off as well as he spook, "dearest (name), I truly am sorry, please forgive me! I'll take you to the lake and we can both bathe together to fix such clothing!"

You wanted to move away, raising your hands to reject him softly, "no... no-no, I'm good! I-I can clean it myself," you smiled, gulping when he waved his hands dismissively.

"Don't be stingy, I will help you out! I do need a break from hunting," he pouted, the thought of going back out into the woods and trying to get food tired him out. Before you could reject again, he turned your around, pushing you towards the path that lead to a small cut off of the river, a waist deep water that's as safe for collecting and using the water, a place you've bathed in for years.

He smiled and continued to push you, to which you reluctantly moved in that direction,

YOU DIDN'T LIKE WHERE THIS WAS GOING.

━━━━━━━━━━

hi hi! took a while huh? any comments? concerns? tell me what you think?