3| Jimin

Well... staying away from his hyung was much easier said than done. 

Yoongi's friends continued to laugh at him whenever they met him. 

They made it their game.

Every time they spotted Jimin's fluffy orange hair, they followed him and continued where they left off. Sometimes pushing him and beating him up a little. 

Yoongi never joined in, though.
He just stood there, hands burried in his pockets, and always walked away at some point, letting his friends know that he got bored.

Jimin was at a loss for words. 

All the insults were directed at his sexuality and his looks. He never thought people could be this bothered by him being gay. They didn't even know him. So he thought that maybe if he showed them that he was actually a nice person, they would stop. 

But they never did. They never even gave him a chance to prove his worth. 

Jimin tried again.
He approached them. But the first thing they did was pin him to the next wall and empty a bottle of water over his head to "wash away his sins". Jimin was beyond shocked. He needed time to process this. To think of a solution that didn't involve violence or anyone else. 

But he never had the time. 

Caught in between his dancing lessons, his part-time job at the dance studio and his studies, he never had the time to actually figure something out. 

During the day that was. 

At night, his mind wouldn't shut up about it, but was too tired to actually come up with something productive. 

He tried to sleep. He tried so hard to sleep. He needed it. And he knew he did. 

It freaked him out so much that he turned his nights into dancing practices to clear his mind. But it never worked. 

So he tried talking to them one last time, only to end up beaten up next to the cafeteria. Students saw and just passed by. Not even bothering to look his way.  

That's when Jimin's hopes went down the drain and he accepted the fact that he would eventually get bullied throughout the entirety of university. 

It's okay. I'm sure, they have their reasons to think the way they do. 

So Jimin kept quite. From that day on, he never said anything to defend himself anymore. He just let it happen, got up and walked away, seemingly without a care in the world.

The last thing he had left was his dignity. 

He learned how to defend himself and fight for himself from a very young age, so he knew he would be able to beat them. But they hit him in a way that practically screamed that they never learned how to properly fight. 

So fighting them would not be fair at all. 

All what was left for him to do, was to not show any kind of weakness. 

Days turned into weeks. And weeks turned into months. 

Jimin never complained, slowly getting used to all the bruises.

Slowly losing his smile.