57| locker note

Jimin was as nervous as can be.

Why? Well... Yoongi.

Yes, he wanted to meet him again.
He longed for his warmth, his touch. His kiss.

Yesterday's events completely caught him off guard. All of his hopes had been crushed along with his heart when Yoongi yelled at him that day at the dance studio. And then, one week later, he just walks up to his dorm room and confesses, even kisses him?

Today's lunch had been beyond awkward.

He had the feeling that Yoongi wanted to say so much, yet he couldn't somehow. And Jimin wanted to thank his soulmate for all the beautiful sticky notes that had made him so so happy. But he didn't dare to make a move in front of Kook and Tae. He didn't know how Yoongi felt about public display of affection, so what he needed to do was talk about it.

And he was determined!

Jimin wanted to clarify what their relationship was, because after everything that had happened, all the hours spent alone in the darkness of his dorm room, Jimin had done a lot of thinking.

He thought about how his life had always been defined by him thinking he wasn't worth it.

But Yoongi made him feel his worth.

He made him feel loved, damn Yoongi made him even feel beautiful! The chubby kid that had always thought friendship would be enough, was called beautiful, and he freaking liked it.

He felt good about it and he... He was so in love with his hyung that he couldn't bare thinking about what would have happened if Yoongi didn't come by yesterday.

So he wrote him a sticky note.