54| Yoongi

> Hi! <

Jimin smiled his breathtaking eye-smile, making Yoongi grin even wider - if that was possible.

Shit, you're so goddamn beautiful, petal! I love your smile! I love your eyes! I love every little thing about you, I swear! Fuck, I love you so so much!

And Jimin knew he was telling the truth.

Yoongi immediately went back to kissing his soulmate. First he placed a kiss on his right eyes, then on his left, the tip of his nose (which made Jimin giggle and that was like super cute) and finally the corner of Jimin's mouth.

J: "Hyuuuung!"

Yoongi smirked at his whining, putting the younger back down on the ground. But his smile suddenly fell.

Y: "I'm sorry for the pain I put you through."

He caressed Jimin's cheeks while the latter took a gentle hold of his wrists.

J: "Hyung, it's okay, I understand."

But Yoongi could only shake his head in regret. He couldn't believe that his soulmate forgave him just like that. He'd been suffering, and most likely crying, this whole week.

Y: "I tried so hard to win you over, you know? I tried to open up to you, so you could believe me when I said that you could trust me... but I only pushed you away when I fucked up cause of that stupid jealousy. I hurt you and that is not okay. I'm sorry, Jiminie. I mean it."

Jimin chuckled. Wait... Why the hell would he chuckle in a situation like that? Yoongi tried so hard to sincerely apologi--

J: "Yes, hyung, I know. I can feel you now, remember? Now stop it, look me in the eyes and tell me you love me again."

Butterflies.

That's all he felt.

Fucking butterflies, and the softness of Jimin's lips.

He sucked in a surprised breath, not knowing where Jimin's confidence suddenly came from.

He didn't mind it though. Seeing Jimin like that, pushing his lips against his without hesitation as if it was the most natural thing in the world... clinging onto his wrists like he never wanted to let go...

Yoongi loved it. He definitely loved it.

A lot.

Aish, and of course Jimin got what he wanted. Yoongi couldn't seem to stop whispering his I love you's throughout the rest of the day which consisted of making out, cuddling and maybe - just maybe - falling even deeper in love with each other.

___________

a/n:

I don't know, man... Do you want smut? I already said that this is more of a fluff story, don't you think?