Classroom of the Supreme

Classroom of the Elite : Next Gem-eration

Classroom of the Supreme

About 20 years after Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's graduation and 15 years after his disappearance from the public, a new generation of geniuses appear.

A group of new elite students march towards the battlefield as they fight for the top! With their dreams in hand, they are ready to fight and protect what they have.

The current ANHS now works very differently from the previous year as decided by the higher-ups. An unknown scheme may possibly be under these kids' noses.

The White Room has now been headed by the Masterpiece itself as he reigns upon the land from the shadows again. Will his return for a good cause or a bad one?

A story about the new Elite Generation who will shake the whole school is here. Their mysterious identities and abilities is a threat to every students. Their power, though unknown, is it really a threat?

Will they become the news gems and reign supreme or will they just fall off their thrones and be knocked off their feet?

With strong adversaries along the way, will they be able to achieve their dreams and reach the peak that they have sought for?

Their fates will be decided by themselves and we shall support them so let's follow their journey of supremacy in this book.