Vol. 1 Ch. 1 : The Family

Classroom of the Elite : Next Gem-eration

Classroom of the Supreme

(A/N: First part aren't all facts. It's for plot.)

___________________________________________

Volume 1 , Chapter 1 : The Family
_________________________________
Ayanokouji Mansion

A day before Kei's birthday : 3.7.37
-
-
-

Ayanokouji Clan is a family that has existed in the Japanese Lands since before Edo period. They have lived and survived together with some noble clans along with the royal family.

Naturally, their power and connections were well above the standards of normal people. They were at the same rank of the prominent families such as Fujiwara and Tachibana Clans. They may not have the same amount of publicity but their authorities have long since been recognized as one of the descendant clans of Minamoto Clan.

However, is it the same case after millenia of its existence? The answer to this question remains unknown or rather incorrect.

In the open society, clans such as Ayanokouji, Mori, Hirata, Matsushita, Miyake, Manabe, Sou, Matsuo clan and more have their primordial clan records buried. Their histories buried.

After a modern world rose, all their contribution to the nation was hidden. They had to rise up the ranks again in a completely different method than the original method they used. Of course, not all people who have these surnames are part of the main families but the blood runs through their veins.

Unfortunately, blood doesn't account on anything in the society. Society's standards doesn't care for such bloodlines except for the royal clan.

These clans started off strong but their influenced was chipped away by the new era. Just one era and all their authority disappeared.

Matsushita Clan was one such clan. But did you know it was a Chinese originated clan?

It rose faster than the other clans as they were mainly in the business trade clans. It was only in the public though.

There is one such woman who is a descendant of this clan.

Matsushita Chiaki

Although not from the main family, a Matsushita is a Matsushita. But that isn't the focus here.

Her efforts in making her own Matsushita Clan rise even more to the point that even the main Matsushita Clan has made contact after over a few decades with them is a variable to her charm.

Many men has fallen for her. Mainly to her beauty and brains. Plenty of them though might have just been after her beauty and riches. But she doesn't let them in her life.

It is because she has the best man she could have asked for.

As a woman of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, she naturally is faithful and loves him too much that even her friend Satou Maya felt insecure.

Now she is inside the territory of Ayanokouji family along with Satou Maya and Azuma Sana. They are supposed to be arriving tomorrow for Karuizawa, now Ayanokouji, Kei's birthday.

But this woman had another plan in mind.

Bam! Bam! Bam!

"Kiyotaka! Open up!"

She was crazily throwing her palm on the door of the mansion with her friends at the back smiling bitterly and laughing at the desperate action she is doing.