Moving

* I don't own any of these images nor any of these characters apart from my OCs*

Isabella's pov:

*Present day*

"But ma , it's halfway through the semester. We could-" I tried to reason.
"At least stay until the summer ,I know this argument and the answer is still a no!" Mum all but yelled, "now go pack."
Spinning on my heel without saying anything more ,I stomped up the stairs radiating anger.
Dragging my suitcase from under my bed and dragging boxes from my closet ,I start throwing anything and everything in them.

*time skip*

Packing the last of my stuff into boxes ,I sigh heavily ,plopping down on the end of my bed while Iris and Lola jump up next to me. "Honey I know this isn't your ideal choice ,but this move is going to be great for you."Mum said peeping round the door. "You mean great for finding my soulmates?" I questioned. "Maybe"answered mum, " but for now , let's focus on getting this stuff in the car and maybe even the van without help."

*Time skip brought to you by Jeff*

After carrying Iris' and Lola's cages out to the car ,getting in the car myself ,turning on the radio ,grabbing the snacks and water bottles from my mum ,I'm finally ready to leave.
"Ready?" Asked mum. "Ready" I replied.
Gotham city here we come.