My hair?

Y/N and Matilda lay on the couch together, watching some sci-fi movie about people with glowing light swords.

Pulling Matilda closer to himself, Y/N rested his nose on the top of her head, taking in a deep breath of her scent. She smelled like flowers, Y/N couldn't really tell which, but they were definitely flowers.

"Do you like my new shampoo, dear?" Matilda asked quietly, entwining her fingers with the fingers on Y/N's free hand. "Yeah, it smells great..." Y/N murmured, looking down at the top of her head. Doing so sparked a question in his head.

"Hey..." He started, waiting for a reply. "Yes?" Matilda asked. "Is your hair naturally white, or did you dye it?" Y/N asked. Matilda turned to face him, a bewildered look on her face. "It's natural... I thought you knew that?" She asked in return. Y/N chuckled nervously.

"W-Well, yeah, I kinda figured it was natural... since, y'know, I've never seen you with a different hair color." He quickly explained, stumbling over his words. Matilda smiled, a small glint in her eyes shining. "This is about that vampire thing, isn't it?" She questioned, turning her entire body to face his. "Y-Yeah..." Y/N said quietly in response.

Matilda's eyes looked like they were gleaming with the TV's light shining behind her head, shrouding her face in a light shadow. "Hm..." She hummed, letting go of Y/N's hand to cup one of his cheeks in her hand. "...What would you do if I told you I was vampire?" She whispered, her golden red eyes staring deeply into his. Y/N felt chills run down his spine.

He could barely see her face, but as his eyes adjusted to the sudden darkness, he could see that her smile turned into... a worried frown? That's what it looked like to him, at least.

"I mean..." Y/N started, pausing to clear his throat. "...It wouldn't change anything." He answered, meeting her gaze.

Matilda's smile returned, and a small blush showed on her pale cheeks. "I'm glad." She murmured, wrapping her arms around Y/N's stomach and resting her head on his chest.

"...I'm still not going to admit to anything. I kind of enjoy watching you trying to figure it out."

Y/N sighed, and rested his arms on her back.