She's allergic to garlic

"ACHOO!" Despite her small stature, Matilda let out an impossibly loud sneeze, which disturbed some of the other diners in the restaurant.

Y/N, distraught by the sudden violent sneezing coming from his partner, stood up to get some napkins, but noticed something as he did. Matilda's Philly Cheese Steak had a few crushed pieces of garlic inside.

...

Y/N rubbed Matilda's back as she blew her nose, which has turned red. "I can't believe this..." Y/N muttered, making Matilda look up from the tissue in her hands.

"I told the waiter probably eight times not to put garlic anywhere near our food, yet, lo and behold, this happens." He growled. He then turned to face Matilda, a concerned look replacing the angry one.

"You okay? Does your head hurt? Are you swelling anywhere? Should I get you some-..." Matilda hushed Y/N with a finger to his lips, and smiled. I'm fine Y/N. My nose just got a little runny." She said.

Y/N sighed, but smiled back. "If you say so. By the way, is there anything else you're allergic to?" He asked. "Mm... none that I can think of. I'm allergic to garlic, but everything else is fine... besides the stuff I don't like." Matilda replied. Y/N chuckled. "Heh. Figures."