Chapter 1

Long ago there lived a king and queen named Isaac and Cassandra both with amazing power and all in their kingdom knew about it. The king and queen both longed for children of their own but they couldn't have kids right away due to the fact that they had to protect their kingdom from the queen's sister Dameetre. Dameetre and queen Cassandra are both beautiful woman and before the queen Cassandra became queen, she and Dameetre were really close until they met King Isaac. At that time he was just Prince Isaac but after Prince Isaac and Princess Cassandra got eloped Dameetre wasn't to happy.

Not only didn't she have powers like her sister but now her sister had the man that she been in loved with for so long and that sent her off a tipping point. She made a pact that she would steal the power of her sister and her husband and rule the Kingdom and other kingdoms after. That didn't happen of course, King Isaac and Queen Cassandra stopped her before she could and they banished her to the dungeon.

Two years later King Isaac and Queen Cassandra celebrated their second wedding anniversary and things got a little heated that night, to them everything was on track no one was trying to harm them and there kingdom. Sixteen weeks later King Isaac and Queen Cassandra found out that they are pregnant. King Isaac and Queen Cassandra couldn't be more happier. Five months later Queen Cassandra gave birth to three amazingly beautiful baby girls.

First born named Isabella
Second born named Olivia
Last born named Camila

After the birth of the three girls King Isaac and Queen Cassandra had the fear of Dameetre escaping the dungeon and going after their daughters to steal their powers and then kill them. So King Isaac and Queen Cassandra had a special something made for their daughters, a necklace each with a protection spell and glows once the three girls are united. This doing no one else knew about besides King Isaac and Queen Cassandra.

Their fear of Dameetre escaping became true. She escaped the dungeon once she heard about Isabella, Olivia and Camila being born. She's been planning to get rid of the girls ever since.

Once King Isaac and Queen Cassandra heard about this they started worrying and pacing around in the thrown room. How did this happen? Asked King Isaac. Someone from inside the palace was working with her, we had only found out recently your majesty, said gaud 1. Ok thank you. You may leave, said King Isaac. Yes your majesty, said gaud 1.

What are we going to do now, asked Queen Cassandra. And with that Dameetre enters the thrown room. Hi big sis. Miss me? Said Dameetre. Dameetre what are you doing- No no don't finish that sentence big sis. You know exactly what I'm doing here after all you know me better than anyone in the Kingdom. So where are my nieces? You stay away from them, yelled Queen Cassandra. Ooh so feisty, well let me tell u something big sis I will find them and I'll drain all their power then kill them starting with the two of u, and with that Dameetre blasts them with flames leading them to hit the floor.

 Ooh so feisty, well let me tell u something big sis I will find them and I'll drain all their power then kill them starting with the two of u, and with that Dameetre blasts them with flames leading them to hit the floor

This is Dameetre's powers.

How? How did u get... Queen Cassandra says trying to stand up. Well big sis if u must know I went on a little vacation when I escaped the dungeon and met a lot of powerful people. Now if u'll excuse me I'm going to look for my nieces. Dameetre no! And with that Dameetre left.

Isaac are u ok? Im ok my love. How about u? I'm fine. We need to go! Agreed. King Isaac and Queen Cassandra gets up on their feet and King Isaac creates a magic portal to where the girls are and Queen Cassandra jumps in to fetch them, she takes the necklaces too.

 King Isaac and Queen Cassandra gets up on their feet and King Isaac creates a magic portal to where the girls are and Queen Cassandra jumps in to fetch them, she takes the necklaces too

This is the magic portal.

A/N hey guys sorry for the long kind of intro. Hope u guys like it tho. Xoxo.😘