Chapter 4

Beep beep beep. I'm up. Olivia jumps out of bed and knocks her head against the double bed. Ow. Olivia rubs her head. I need a new bed. Well then maybe u should buy one. Morning to u too Katie! Morning Liv! Come on get up we have school today. Katie says while jumping off the top bed.

Katie! Hmm. How do u feel about going to a new school today? I feel like I'm gonna rule the school. Katie says while picking out an outfit to wear. Katie stops and looks at Olivia and they both start laughing.

A few minutes later both Katie and Olivia are dressed and ready for the day and coming down the stairs. Olivia has black leggings and a black leather skirt with a white shirt tucked into her skirt and a pair of black leather boots on with her black hair down. Katie has a red t-shirt with a white leather skirt and black heels with her blond hair down.

What up losers! Why are u shouting. We just here. Katie and Olivia says to their brother Kyle. Because it's fun Kyle says while putting his arms around his sisters. Uhg! Both his sisters says and moves out if his arms and to the kitchen counter.

Good morning dad. Good morning my beautiful girls. How u guys doing today. Are u excited for the new school. Yeah. Both Katie and Olivia says in union. That's good. Come on eat ur breakfast before it gets cold.

They all eat their breakfast and their dad realizes he needs to get to work. Oh I gotta get to work.  Their dad says while looking at his watch. Ok see u all this tonight, have a great day at school, and don't cause any trouble. Love u guys bye. Their dad says while kissing them on the forehead and leaving. Ok let's go. Kyle says.

Olivia's outfit

Olivia's outfit

Katies's outfit

Katies's outfit