Chapter 2

Do you got them? I got them Isaac. King Isaac closes the portal. We have to send them away far away where Dameetre won't find them! Indeed but we need help. Where's Greta and Gen. Let me check. Queen Cassandra uses her magic to see where their most trusted and loyal servants are. Her eyes turns blue.

This is Queen Cassandra's eyes while seeing things

They hiding in the kitchen. Ok let's get them. King Isaac opens up the portal once again but this time to the kitchen. Greta, Gen come on we don't have much time. Greta and Gen jumps through the portal. Thank u your majesties. Your welcome. Greta and Gen we need your help. Anything you need your majesties. We need you to send our children off somewhere to a better place where Dameetre won't find them. Your majesty with all due respect what about you and King Isaac? We'll fight for our Kingdom but we can't do it while worry if Dameetre has our kids. I don't know about this your majesty. Please you two are the only ones we trust enough to ask. Ok we'll do it your majesties. Thank you so much.

Queen Cassandra and King Isaac says goodbye to their daughters. My sweet beautiful baby girls remember that your mommy and daddy loves u very much and we will never forget u. Queen Cassandra gives the necklaces to each of them. Isabella light blue, Olivia has light green and Camila has dark blue. It glows while they are still united. King Isaac kisses he's daughters foreheads and opens up the portal to earth. And just then Dameetre enters. Think u can escape big sis? Dameetre yells. Keep going I got this. Queen Cassandra tells King Isaac, Greta and Gen. Queen Cassandra uses her magic and fights Dameetre.

 Queen Cassandra uses her magic and fights Dameetre

Queen Cassandra's magic powers.

Greta and Gen made it to earth with the girls. Should we keep them together? Asked Gen. I don't know. I don't think so cause thier magic powers will only grow stronger if united, said Greta. Agreed, said Gen. So you go that way I go this way, Gen says pointing Greta right and him left. Agreed. See u in the morning. Greta nods as she walks the direction she's supposed to go.

After a long long night Greta and Gen meets back at the spot. So did u find a home for Isabella and Camila. Yes I did. Did u find a home for Olivia? I did. Ok now our work here is done. Now we keep an eye on them from a far far distance. Agreed.