Season 2 Chapter 18

Jack:*cant sleep as he sighs and stands up only wearing sweat pants,walking out slowly walking past Elsa's room trying no to wake her up as he goes down stairs*

Elsa:*already awake can't sleep as shes missing him, then she hears him go out and walks out following him quietly*

Jack:*when he goes down stairs he sees Elena sitting on the couch*hey...

Elena:*jumps a bit then smiles as she turns and looks at him*hey Jack... What are you doing up?

Jack:*sighs sitting next to her on the couch*i can't sleep... I guess I'm used to Elsa sleeping in my arms you know being all clingy

Elsa:*leaning on the wall listening to their conversation as she smiles a bit hearing him talk about her*

Elena:*chuckles*you know I still cant believe Elsa can be clingy I mean when I look at her I see danger, blood, hurting, suffering... But you.. --

Jack:*interups her*i don't... *smiles*shes brave, smart, nice but sometimes mean also stubborn*chuckles* she's loving but doesn't know how to show her love to you guys of course*smiles*i know she loves me but I still don't know why she doesn't trust me....

Elsa:*glupe sliding down the wall bringing her legs up to her chest as she holds herself still listening*

Elena: I don't know either... We can all see you mean everything to her.. Well the whole wide world knows you're hers*laughs*i gotta say I'm kinda jealous... I wanted you to myself but she was quicker then me

Elsa:*clenches her jaw and fist as she whisper*damn right I am...

Jack:*sighs and nods then looks at her*hey by the way I'm sorry about her behavior earlier.... You know about beating you up.... Are you okay?

Elena:*chuckles and nods*yeah I'm okay nothing I can't handle but I guess I deserved that.... I touched someone that's hers even if I knew she would probably kill me *smiles*

Jack: I'm still sorry though... *strokes her cheek *I know you still have feelings for me.. We had a great time great memories---

Elsa:*widens her eyes as she peeks seeing him touching her and talking about them as she groans quietly and stands up ready to jump in*

Jack: ---but I made better memories with Elsa... She's my eveything to you know... Yes I know she can be dangerous I know who she is and what she's down but still I love her with eveything I have... And I still don't know what she sees in me... I'm not perfect...

Elsa:*softened up as she looks at him and whispers*but you are perfect... *smiles*

Elena: no no no don't say that... You are perfect Jack... I told you I never thought I would fall in love but I did with you and I still am with you*smiles sitting closer to him*im sure she thinks and knows you're perfect as well... And just so you know I don't like you with that Astrid girl bit I do trust you...

Jack: thank you Elena... *smiles then pulls her close hugging her tight*you always knew how to make me feel better and thanks for being my friend...

Elena:*chuckles hugging him back blushing as her face is on his chest and her hand on his abs* I'll always be you're friend and I can see you still know I loveeee hugs~~~~

Jack:*laughs then sits her up*yeah I still do know you loveeee hugs*hugs her again*

Elsa:*looks at them as she sighs and smiles softly knowing that Elena won't try anything as she steps down still holding herself as she smikes looking st him*jack.....

Jack:*hears her then looks up and sees her*elsa... *stands up looking at her*you okay...?

Elena:*sees her as well as she takes her hands off Jack and she stands up*hey..

Elsa:*doesn't take her eyes off Jack* come here...

Jack:*walks to her*you won't slap me right? *chuckles looking at her*

Elsa:*giggles*you idiot... *falls into his arms snuggling into him smiling*im sorry... Im so sorry for acting like a bitch... Im sorry for not trusting you... I love you so freaking much...

Jack:*widens his eyes catching her holding her close* Elsa is alright really... I already forgve you *smiles kissing her head*i love you to

Elsa:*smiles as she looks up at him*lets go to our room and have a good night sleep~~*smiles*

Jack: I was wondering when you were going to ask me that*laughs as he picks her up and walks in their room putting her down turning the light off laying next to her*

Elsa:*instantly snuggles into him as she falls asleep right away*mmm

Jack:*smiles and chuckles holding her*goodnight babygirl~*kisses her head then falls asleep as well*

..........To be continued...........