CHANGE YOUR LIFE || LIL BABY

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀
𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Since middle school I've had a crush on both Jayda and Dominique, the most popular kids or couple in the city. Yes the city. Dominique's a local rapper and Jayda's just locally popular besides Dominique. In high school they started to date Jasmine.. my bully, I was crushed and she knew it. We used to be friends until we hit high school and I feel into the nerdy kids clique and she went with the popular kids and for some reason she started to hate me. But I also knew that I would never have a chance with them because I was always over looked. If it wasn't for Jasmine always embarrassing me every chance she gets, I'm sure that no one would even notice my existence.

"Baby sis you okay over here?" My older brother Jamir asked placing a hand on my shoulder, I jumped as I looked up at him a little spooked thinking that maybe it was Jasmine or her friends. I quickly chilled down when I realized that it was only him. I nodded at him giving him a small fake smile, thank god he went for it. "Alright, you know to call me if ANY bitch in here try you right? And I mean ANY!" He spoke loud and clear while side eyeing Jasmine and her crew across the hall.

I knew that he was trying to make sure she heard what he said which was a success because Jasmines ears perked up at the shots fired her way. I mentally face palmed not having time for this, I can not be late today dealing with this shit. I'm really over it and ready to go home when I just got here not even five minutes ago.

"Ain't nobody even worried bout little miss lame bitch over there, Stay yo gay ass over there nie!" She yelled drawing the attention of a few people in the hallways, I quickly closed my locker as my face flushed red from embarrassment. When Jasmine yelled over to Jamir, Jayda looked dead at me with a blank face. For the first time in years she's noticed me, or even looked in my direction. "You heard what the fuck she said" somebody yelled and Jamir rolled his eyes ignoring them.

"Do you want me to walk you to class Baby sis?" He asked and I looked around seeing everyone staring at me causing me to grow nervous so I nodded. I hate when Jamir leaves me all alone, I can protect myself when I need too. Fighting isn't an issue, I just feel that I'm too pretty to be fighting and being in mess 24/7. Anita raised me better then that. Hell, Anita would come and flip this school upside down if she found out that anybody was bullying me or even looking at me wrong. I love that woman so much.

He grabbed my bag from me and threw his arm over my shoulder "Come on" he mumbled flicking off everyone who was glaring at us with his free hand making me laugh a little and smack his hand down "You trying to get us jumped again?" I asked playfully while he lead me down the hallway, he chuckled slapping my arm "Hushh."

We made it to my class on time and he hugged me before handing me my bag "Have a good day, don't forgot to text me." He told me and I nodded before he jogged off trying to make it to his class on time. I quickly slipped into class sitting in the far back so that my teacher wouldn't notice me.

After everyone else slipped into class before the bell rung, Professor E, mostly everyone calls him since his last name is hard as hell to pronounce stood up in front of the class. "Alright class, Good morning everyone.." he spoke cheerfully waiting for someone to greet him back. I leaned back in my chair as someone yelled back to him a few seats away from me. "GOOD MORNING PROFESSOR E DAMN!" I mentally face palmed at Amelia aka Meme, Jasmines best friend.

"..Anyway, we have a split list today. Some students from Ms Unions class will be coming into our class for the next few days including today." A few people smacked their lips and I was one of the ones who stayed quiet barely knowing anyone from Ms Unions class since I've never had her classes or ran across anyone in her classes.

I on the low put my AirPods in and laid my head down on the desk trying to zone out from the things going on around me which was successful for a few minutes until two people sat on both sides of me. I ignored them not looking up until the person on my left side nudged me. I sucked my teeth sitting up as I removed my AirPods turning to look at the person, my heart skipped a beat when I made eye contact with Dominique.

"Man you gone help me or not?" He asked me pointing to the paper, I quickly looked down at the paper and I understood it. I was about to help him but I stopped myself "No." I told him before turning back to my work about to put my headphones back in ignoring both him and Jayda staring at me until he spoke again "Why?" Man he not going to take my no for an answer?

I continued to ignore him placing my AirPods back in with a mug now on my face as Good days blasted. Man, how I'm listening to Good days but I'm not having a good day?

He tapped my shoulder leaning into my personal space tilting his head at me "Aye... aye you hear me.... please?" I smacked my lips snatching my AirPods out while sighing irritatedly while turning back to him, I proceeded to help him and when I finished I turned to Jayda who gave me a small smile before pointing down to her page too.

"Girl I know you lying" I said trying not to laugh because why she wasn't just listening to what I was telling him?