CHANGE YOUR LIFE || LIL BABY

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀
𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Damn pooh you're fucked up." Tae said wrapping my arms around her neck as she floated with me on her back in the pool. "I'm not, I just feel good." I said putting my face into her neck, as she went to the deep part "Don't drown me bitch!" I said slapping her shoulder making her laugh. "Y'all come on! We're about to play a game!" A random ass person yelled waving us over, Tae turned around and took us over to where the crowd was starting to form. Out of curiously I looked around at my surroundings taking notes of everything anyone was doing until I spotted Jayda and Dominique right in front of us.

The dude started to talk I'm guessing explaining whatever game we were about to play but I was distracted by Jayda and Dominique. His print was showing through his swim trunks and I couldn't look away, then Jayda's ass was big ass hell in those swim bottoms and her titties. "You ready Angel?" Tae said tapping me, I snapped out of my un Angely thoughts.

I quickly looked at her and nodded "Yeah," I said awkwardly "come on, you're going to get on my shoulders." She said and I nodded, she helped me and I looked up seeing that I was against Jayda.. oh I know this game. I have to knock this bitch off Dominique's shoulders and into the water. Last couple standing wins, this should be interesting.

"On three, get ready y'all!" Some dude said into the microphone, "Your ass bet not make us lose Tae!" I semi yelled down to her making her chuckle "Your ass bet not make us lose or I'm drowning you and your brother just for being related to you!" She semi yelled back as the music stopped making me laugh, this caught the attention of Jayda who shamelessly checked me out biting her lip. "Hey sexyy!" She waved at me with her freehand while the other one was on Dominique's cheek. I blushed waving back.

"One.." the dude said into the mic, I stared at Jayda's titties on accident watching as the water dripped down her body. "Two.." My eyes trailed down to her- oh shit fat maa. "Three!" I quickly looked up at Jayda's face seeing her smirking, Tae made her way over towards Jamir and his boyfriend. Does this bitch think that I'm she hulk or something? Because there's no way that either one of us are stronger then these men.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Jamir grabbing my arms, this she be considered cheating. As Tae and Jamir's boyfriend went at it, my brother and I went at it and I could feel myself slowly slipping from Tae's shoulders. If I lose, it's only because I've had a few drinks okay? Not because my brother is stronger then me.

Out of nowhere, Tae knocked down Jamir's boyfriend causing both of them to fall into the pool. I cheered as if we eliminated them because of me just as Jayda and Dominique came up. "Ready baby girl?" She questioned, I didn't have time to answer because she had already grabbed me causing me to almost fall. I got distracted by her titties being right in my face as dirty thoughts immediately entered my head, I was brought out of my thoughts by Jayda grabbing my boob and it caught me off guard which gave her access to knock me down which was successful.