CHANGE YOUR LIFE || LIL BABY

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀
𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I laid across my bed as I studied over my notes for my upcoming exam all while on FaceTime with Tae, Jamir, and Janyla who was talking about this live ass party going down tonight. "So are you going Angel? Or are you going to live up to your name and continue to sit in that damn dorm studying?" Jamir questioned making our two friends laugh. I rolled my eyes playfully before flipping my hair over my shoulder and quickly writing something down that I thought would be important. "Um, I still have a hangover from last night." I responded making all of them smack their lips "So? You're in college, that's the point in being here. To live a little." Janyla responded making me sigh and sit my pen down.

"Fine, it's a pool party right?" I questioned and they nodded "Yes, so wear something sexy baby girl." Tae flirted making all of us laugh. "Stop trying to shoot your shot at my sister girl, she's turned you down how many times already?" Jamir teased making Tae roll her eyes playfully "Its because she's stuck on her little crushes on Lil Baby and Jayda, but she'll get over it soon and when she does she's going to come to me.. watch." Tae said making me raise my eyebrow "oh so you've got it all planned out huh?" I asked playfully making her blush.

"Girl gone." She said waving me off "So, we are all going to meet up at Nyla's dorm at 4:00." Jamir informed us and we all nodded in agreement before hanging up off the call. I sat my phone down next to me on the bed before sitting my notes on my night stand next to my bed just as my stomach growled reminding me that I haven't ate since I've woken up this morning and it was already one in the afternoon.

I stood up from the bed stretching "ugh, I hope it's not too many people down there." I mumbled to myself walking to my chair grabbing a hoodie and throwing it on. I then grabbed my keys before walking out of the dorm room and locking the door. I made my way down the long ass hallway since my dorm room was in the middle, when I reached the elevator the doors was just closing so I sucked my teeth before just deciding to take the stairs.

When I finally reached the Dinning hall I spotted almost everyone in this bitch. I sighed seeing Jayda staring at me as she sat in Dominique's lap while Jasmine sat next to them. I guess she seen Jayda staring at me because she looked up as well making eye contact with me. I rolled my eyes before going to get me something to eat.

My roommate waved me over to sit with her which I gladly accepted sitting down at her table next to her. "Hey prettyy, you okay?" She asked and I nodded smiling, Jonny and I aren't friends but we're like close associates because we only see each other in the dorm which is not a lot since she's always out with her girlfriend or sleeping in her dorm. When she is in our dorm she's pretty cool as hell, and when we do see each other out of the dorm we talk.

She's a short, brown skinned stud, who's goofy as hell. If you're in a bad mood, count on her to cheer you up in under a minute. She's very charming and all but I'm not really into studs, sure there's very cute studs out there but girly girls just really are my type. "Yea I'm fine, you?" I asked tilting my head at her and she nodded before introducing me to her friends.

"Are you going to the pool party later?" Jonny asked me and I nodded making her smile "Okay good, see you there." She told me as I stood up, I nodded at her "Yeah." I responded before walking away, I threw my trash away before walking out through the double doors considered the exit. My phone went off causing me to look down reaching into my pocket to grab it catching me off guard as I ran into someone knocking me down. I sighed getting aggravated at myself a bit before grabbing my phone and looking up seeing none other then Jayda making my face flush red from embarrassment.

"Are you okay?" Jayda asked helping me up, I nodded as Dominique walked up with Jasmine behind him grabbing his arm and he kept snatching away from her with a annoyed expression on his face. This only stopped when they approached Jayda and I. "Yeah.. sorry." I said as she held her hand out for me to grab onto it so that she could help me up which I took. I dusted myself off before sliding my phone back into my pocket.

"Um what is going on?" Jasmine asked stepping in between Jayda and I, Jayda and I rolled our eyes in sync at Jasmine earning a laugh from us and Dominique whole Jasmine stood there fuming. "Let's go!" She snapped grabbing Jayda and Dominique's hands "And stay the fuck away from them!" She turned to me with her anger clear as day laced in her voice making me chuckle because I was really unbothered. Jayda gave me the call me symbol with her hand before winking as Jasmine dragged them both out of the hallway.

I shook my head continuing my way to my room. Maybe Tae was right, I do need to get over my crush on them. It's obvious that I'm never going to get them, I was silly as hell to think that just because they noticed me maybe I'll finally get a chance when in reality I need to just let it go and move on.

I unlocked the door before walking into my dorm slamming the door shut locking it, I walked over to my bed plopping down on it sighing while running my hand through my hair. I sat there in my thoughts for a few minutes before remembering that someone had texted me, I quickly reached into my pocket pulling out my phone seeing that Nyla had sent me a text to start getting ready.

Damn was time flying by like Jamir in his honda yelling aye to Nicki Minaj or Cardi B lyrics.

Time skip: "oh shit you bad girl!" Nyla hyped me as she held my hand while I did a 360 making me blush. "Thank you babyy." I said pulling her into a hug, Tae cleared her throat from behind us making Nyla let go of my hand laughing "Damn I'm sorry Tae, I forgot that she's your girl." Nyla said jokingly making me shake my head "I'm nobody's girl, but heyy Tae." I said trying to pull her into a hug which she denied "Oop" Jamir's messy ass said scrunching his face up before laughing.

"Boyy, and girl whatever, Jamir you look cute sissy pop, where you got that from?" I asked looking at his bathing suit making him smile widely "the store, Tae picked it out" he said as I turned back to look at Tae who was mugging me which turned into a smile, I smiled back before turning back to Jamir and Nya.

"Let's turn the fuck up though." Nyla said grabbing our arms leading us to the pool were everyone else was.