CHANGE YOUR LIFE || LIL BABY

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀
𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I was about to walk out of the class until Jayda grabbed my arm, I snatched my arm out of her grip with a scowl on my face. I do not play that touching shit especially if you don't know me. "Girl my bad, can I get your number?" She asked raising her eyebrow at me, "Why?" I questioned crossing my arms earning a smile from her like something was funny "Soo that you could continue helping Dominique and I on our work, we're going to pay you too.. well if you give me your number." She said crossing her arms as well in a mockingly manner "O-" I was cut off by Jasmine stomping over to us with Dominique behind her.

I sucked my teeth and quickly walked off not wanting to deal with her today. "Scary ass bitch!" I heard her yell behind me, I rolled my eyes trying to keep calm because scary? Never that. I've been working on my anger and so far... it's not working because she's pushing my buttons and I could feel myself about to snap any second.

Luckily I spotted Jamir talking to his friends Tae and Janyla. I walked over to them, when they spotted me Tae pulled me into a hug making me smile a bit. "What's wrong little sis?" Nyla asked as Tae moved my hair out of my face "Jasmine" I mumbled and Nyla rolled her eyes "You need to stop being so nice, smack that hoe and her little minions" Nyla said animatedly and Tae agreed "She doesn't want to react violently, she's working on her anger issues." Jamir said and Tae nodded understandingly "Well shit, I'll smack them hoes for you baby girl" she said taking her scrunchy off her wrist tying her hair up into a ponytail.

"Girl no come on, I have to get to Ms Brown's class. I'm not trying to get detention again with y'all bad influences." I said pulling away from Tae, they all agreed grabbing their last things shoving them in their bags "Let's go, we're walking lil sis to her class first" Nyla said throwing her arm around my neck, I smacked my lips because I'm the same age as all of them and they still call me lil sis.

"No you guys are going to be later if y'all walk to me class, I'll make it on my own. I'm not scared of nobody." I reassured them, Jamir sighed but nodded "Fine, but text me when you get there." I laughed but nodded anyway knowing that I wasn't going to text him when I get there, chile I'm grown. Between them, Anita, and John, They're all way too overprotective of me.

I mean, I understand why, because of the things that I've went though but still... "She's definitely not going to" I heard Tae mumble behind me as I walked off making me giggle because tuh. Oh how well she knows me.. Nyla removed her arm from my neck kissing my cheek. "See yah" I smiled waving at her before turning away.

As I was walking to my class I seen Dominique, Jayda, and Jasmine standing off in the staircase like they were arguing or something. Dominique and I made eye contact and I looked down at my phone speed walking into the class. "Nice of you to finally join us Miss Carter" Ms Brown said tilting her head at me, I copied her tilting my head back at her before taking my seat. "I wasn't even late, please." I said dismissively.

"Whatever..- Oh hey Jasmine" She said as her whole tone changed when Jasmine walked in, I chuckled to myself shaking my head, I pulled out my phone after putting my AirPods back in. I already know everything she's about to teach, Tae has this class before me and she always put me on game about every lesson so that I don't have to listen to Ms Brown bogus ass. And I have A's in every class so..

I laid my head down on the desk closing my eyes as Freestyle by Dominique played. Don't judge me, his music is fire as hell. (Random comment but Life goes on is underrated).

After school I caught up with Jamir, Nyla, and Tae in the hallways. I jumped onto Tae's back making her laugh as Nyla and Jamir greeted me with large smiles "We were just talking about you little sis" Nyla said holding her arms out to hug me, I mugged her making her arms drop and she poured playfully. "Good or bad?" I questioned hopping down from Tae's back. "When have we ever talked back about you?" She asked with a stank face, I shrugged "Well you have a point.." I said honestly.

"Well.. we have to get to practice, see you when I get home." Jamir told me and I nodded as he dapped me up, I turned to walk out of the building. When I got into the parking lot I seen Jasmine walking away from my white Camaro ZL1 with a smirk on her face. I huffed making my way over to my car because if she did anything to it I'm beating her ass. All of that classy shit is out of the window.

I looked around my car and.. not a single scratch. I raised my eyebrow before unlocking the doors and getting inside, I sat my bag on the passenger seat and tried to start my car up.. it was not going. I just so happened to look over at Jasmine seeing her throw a sugar bag away and my heart dropped, it's like I had an outer body experience big bruh when I hoped out the car and checked my gas tank.

It's like my soul left my body when I seen that she had poured sugar in my gas tank. I stormed over to Jasmine and rocked her shit making her stumble and fall onto Dominique. "Man what the hell?" I heard Dominique mumbled with a shocked expression before pushing Jasmine off him. "Bitch you're mad foul for fucking with my car bruh! Whole time I haven't did shit to you ever and you keep fucking with me!" I snapped walking up on her, Dominique grabbed me pulling me back.

Jayda leaned across the car with her arms crossed watching the whole thing "ouu that is fucked up" she said to Jasmine shaking her head, I shook my head snatching away from Dominique storming off. I'm sure that we'll be on Atlanta's tea page later.

As I walked to my phone I pulled out my phone going to Anita's contact. I quickly texted her to come get me and that I would explain when she gets here. I then slid my phone into my hoodie pocket walking over to my car, I grabbed my bag from the passenger seat. My phone went off, I grabbed it from my pocket letting my bag hang off one shoulder closing the car door locking it while reading the text.

'Anita: I can't make it baby, sorry!' I sucked my teeth before sighing, man.. but I understand, she probably has to work. But I have to walk and by now my blood was boiling, maybe it's best for me to walk it off anyway. I ignored everything around me as I started to walk down the sidewalk fuming because she really took shit way too far this time. Hell, she took shit too far whenever she did something to me. After a few minutes of walking a black track hawk pulled next to me.

"Aye! Come get in!" I heard someone yell, I turned and looked spotting Dominique in the drivers seat with Jayda in the passengers seat. "I'm good!" I yelled back before I continued walking, "Man get yo ass in!" He yelled back to me in a tone that made me say fuck it, I walked over to the black truck and waited until he unlocked the door before climbing into the backseat shutting the door.

"Where you going?" He asked me while turning to look at me, I gave him my address before on the low sliding my seat belt on from how he took off.

I wanted them to notice me but.. not like this?