Work Day (you and y/n work at the same job but far away in the building.

In the morning  Hange makes eggs,coffee,bacon, and toast for breakfast. You wake up as Hange is putting your plate on the table. You go wash your face and brush your teeth and go to eat. You kiss Hange on their lips thank them then eat. "Good Morning darling,did you sleep well?" Yes, uh what time is it I  overslept and we may be late." "7:30, we only have 45 minutes to get ready, go hurry up and get in the shower we can we on the way out." "Okay, thank you!!" They smack your butt as your running to the bathroom and Hange got in the other shower you both took about 35 minutes. Your job is about 3 minutes from your apartments, and walk distance. You both put your rain jackets and your umbrella and head out. Today Hange doesn't have much work to do so she'll be leaving in 45 minutes, on other hand you have to stay at work at about 2 hours longer then them. You both work at a Science Department  the roles in this job are,experimenting, create new things, making cures,run test on the test subjects using the experiments ,and going over files from the experiment. Hanges role: Experimetns/Anything in the lab, Your role:Going over flies and running tests. 40 minutes later...                                                       Hange is about finished at work they  gather their stuff but just before leaving they hugged you from behind and pulled out on of your boobs and took it out of your shirt, playing with it,twisting your nipples,their acting like nothing is happening although they are fully aware. As you are worried someone will see your enjoying it so u don't stop them, they kiss you on your nape then puts your boob back into you shirt and goes home.