Part 22 0.0

You both eat , but while eating they tell you to take off the apron so I wont get it dirty. And you feel kinnda embarrassed eating naked. They drop their fork and look when looking up they see your pussy and become even more horny then you were. As they were looking you say "So you want dessert already huh?" They blush very hardly then say"M-maybe". Finish you dinner and maybe you'll get dessert." You both ate your dinner but Hange is to fully to have 'dessert'. You both are watching a movie on the couch but your getting tired so you both decide to go to bed." Want me to take off your bra for you princess." okay you reply, after tey do they grope your tits too,Hange does this until they get a small moan at least." I like a little fun before bed,come on lets go to sleep Princess". You both get under the covers and lie down. They stick there finger up and say " You didn't think you'd win our little challenge, did you ?"            How you guys ended up sleeping 👇 ( you'd be the one with the hand on the chest)   

 They stick there finger up and say " You didn't think you'd win our little challenge, did you ?"            How you guys ended up sleeping 👇 ( you'd be the one with the hand on the chest)   

(Ima try to do more later or next week)