Prior to my appearance at the exams, Naruto wanted to introduce me to his son and subsequent team mates. 

        I'd adjusted the appearance of my robes to appear less foreign to the children. The white garb had a deep low cut, separating the valley of my breasts, bound with linen. The sleeves were wide and hid my hands. Hashirama's hitai-ate wrapped around my bicep, acting as a cuff to the garment. The robe parted slightly by my legs to reveal thick stockings that encased my entire foot. Geta sandals remained my choice of footwear. 

     I didn't bother activating my Sharingan, I was going to take this display casually. 

     Kuma slammed the chakra rod into the ground and leaned against it, "Here they come." 

    Naruto appeared in a cloud of smoke, followed by a blonde-haired boy and two other team members vaulting through the canopy. 

    I adjusted my stance when the younger blonde somersaulted over his blue-haired team mate and performed the shadow-clone technique. I internally rolled my eyes. Over the years, I'd mastered my talents—Taijutsu was my combat of choice when testing the waters, my speed and reactionary times far exceeded Gennin. 

    I watched his movements and blocked the centre one's fist with my palm. A resonating slap echoed. I utilised my forearms and palms to block and divert the trajectory of all of his strikes. His two clones threw a set of kunai at me. I smirked and pushed the original away. I moved to the side and dodged a set of kunai but caught one around my index finger. As it rotated into my palm I wove single-handed signs. 

     "Go, Sarada!" 

     The black-haired Uchiha that I'd witnessed earlier, attempted to strike me from the side as the other clones armed themselves. 

    "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" I flipped onto one hand and marked the ground and threw the kunai towards the blue-haired boy who attempted to weave signs for a jutsu. 

     Flipping back onto my feet, Kumisada emerged from the smoke, it's Rinnegan pulsed. 

    The team attempted a combo attack with Sarada aiming the classic Uchiha fireball directly at me. I couldn't help but grin, my own tactics couldn't be used against me. They didn't anticipate Kumisada absorbing the jutsu and exhaling steam. 

    The blue-haired boy struck out with an elasticised limb to entangle the summon whilst Naruto's son threw another set of kunai. 

     I firmed my stance and outstretched my hands, "Banshō Ten'in!" 

    Kumisada's Rinnegan retracted and all three Gennin were pulled into my gravitational field. By proxy, Naruto's son's clones disappeared. I grabbed him with one arm and made another one handed sign to create my own set of clones. They each grabbed Sarada and the other boy. 

     I wasn't surprised Naruto's son disappeared from my hold. Jumping into the air, I cast my hand towards Kuma's chakra rod. He jumped to the side next to Naruto when it flung from its position. Naruto's son shot from beneath my feet and attempted to grab my ankles on my descent. I hit him upside the head with the chakra rod before using it as a foot hold, landing perfectly balanced on top. 

    "Dad, no fair!" he whined, rubbing the growing bump. 

    "I expected nothing less," Naruto laughed. "Boruto, this is the level of Nin that you should aspire to be." 

     "We're not done yet!" Boruto created another set of clones. 

     The blue-haired boy created a wave of snakes to pull both he and Sarada out of my clone's grip. I deactivated them and rolled my eyes, perched on the chakra rod.