Kuma wasn't convinced on Edo Tensei. Especially due to the sacrificial element and it's cruelty. 

    He breathed softly, sound asleep. His arms were lazily sprawled behind him and he snored. My hand caressed his cheek and I couldn't help but bite my lip. As much as I cared for him, a portion of me still held distrust. Perhaps it was the Tsuchigan and the ability to disarm me. His prowess and strength had grown since the Fourth War, it rivalled Madara. 

   Kuma stirred. One of his arms attempted to circle my arse so I could sleep on his chest. I intercepted and brought his hand to my lips, kissing his knuckles gently. He mewled with a yawn, "Hi. . .kari. . ." 

    He roused further and lazily pushed me onto my back. Kuma's crystal blue eyes were barely open as he kissed my neck, "Mmm. . .Hika. . ." 

    "Shhh," I raised my leg and stroked his side with my thigh. I needed him at his most vulnerable. "Let's test our seals, hm?" 

     "I could never get bored of this," his eyes opened as he groaned. "My little goddess." 

      The word triggered something in me and my eyes rolled back with a moan. Kuma used my thighs as leverage over his shoulders and kept himself steady with my hips. Between each stroke, I bit my lip, averting my gaze to the moon. Goddess. My eyes rolled back and images followed. The silver-haired Otsutsuki prayed at the Divine Tree. Her two sons roaming through the land. Your will is Kaguya. Her Byakugan and Sharennigan illuminated the darkness behind my lids. 

    Before Kuma could pull out and change position, my ankles crossed behind his neck and I pulled him closer. His cheeks were flushed and his bank was illuminated by a sheet of sweat. 

     He placed a tender kiss against my breasts, "You're going to drive me insane." 

     "Kuma," I dragged my nails along his sternum, leaving bloody indents. 

     I lowered my legs and nudged him with my knee. I wanted to be the dominant one tonight. He made no complaint and propped himself up against the pillows, stroking himself as I swept my hair back. I didn't want to get distracted by the euphoria so I had to cast the Genjutsu towards the brink of orgasm. I gently bit at his fingers and took him in my mouth, creating a strong suction and to lubricate the shaft before I straddled him. 

    I held his shoulders and quickened my pace. His eyes had dimmed to a murky blue in his ecstasy. Kuma's arms circled my waist, wedging us together. I kissed him deeply and caressed his temple to coax his eyes open. He broke from the kiss and traced indents into my hips. 

     "Don't. . .d-don't stop," he whined. 

     I raised my hips and lowered myself again, agonisingly slow, "Look at me, bear." 

     Kuma complied, a hazy smile on his damp lips, "You're such a tease. . ." 

     I tugged at his bottom lip with my teeth. Eternal Mangekyou

     My eyes pulsed and his expression changed. The euphoria washed away and was replaced with overwhelming fatigue. His eyes closed and Kuma slumped against my shoulder, completely limp. I inhaled a sharp breath and pressed my forehead against his crown. I wasn't proud of it, he was my partner—but some things I had to do on my own without his concern getting the best of him. 

    I slid from Kuma's lap and pulled the covers over him, repositioning his arms for comfort. 

    As I dressed, the pain between my brows grew. It also reflected in my eyes causing a stinging sensation. Is this karma?