Loo Loo Land

In the Fortress, Jeager was sleeping in his bed. He woke up which was surprising because he hated getting up after a mission. But now it was different. He got up and got dressed. He went down stairs and saw shade. He went over to him and pat his head. He walks past him to the dining room from there he saw a lot of food. He sits down as someone come out of the kitchen. The person puts the tray down in front of him an revealed to be Martha. Martha smiles and kisses him.

Martha: morning handsome.

Jeager pulls her into her arms as she giggles. 

Jeager: good morning my lovely wife. You made this.

Martha: yep, it feels so good to cook again.

She gets out the hug and readies breakfast. Once they finished eating martha walked around the fortress. When she got outside she saw they were in a savanna. She breathed in the fresh air but then saw a large object fly over her. She looks around as the creature lands behind her. She turns and sees none other than shade.

Martha: oh you must be shade.

She pets his fur as he glares at her. But than rubs her cheek. Later Martha was on top the fortress practicing her skills on the wildlife. She already work on her shotguns jeager gave her, a rifle, and now she was working on her sniping skills. She set her sights on a young hell deer. Once she was on target she fired the bullet. It hit its mark as the deer fell down.

Martha: yes

Jeager: nice job

Martha gets startle and looks to she jeager laying on top of her.

Jeager: getting good at that, you wanna try something else.

Jeager smiles as Martha got the message. He and Her go into a full course make out there tongues just wrapping around each other, even depart with the tongues still together. Once fully departed, Martha lays on her stomach as Jeager puts he tail up and remove pant exposing her thick ass. He starts grabbing and smacking it as Martha moans biting her lip. He then got out his dick and starts ramming her ass. He used his hands to rub her breast as She moans. He then used his tail an rubs her pussy. She purrs as Jeager bangs her faster. He soon came in her ass as she moans. Once he eats out Martha get on him and licks his neck with her tongue. She then rubs his dick getting hard again. She starts shucking it as Jeager breathes heavily. She wrapped her tongue around it as she went faster. Jeager could take it as she fired a load in her mouth. She gulped it down and smiles as jeager pins her and starts thrusting in her pussy. She whines as jeager buried into her breast. But then he gets a call on bis phone and answers it. He stands up continuing to thrust while keeping Martha quite by making her suck his fingers.

Jeager: What is it. Oh it's you. You got a job,  how much. Fine we'll be there.

Jeager hangs up as he pulls her finger out Martha's mouth.

Jeager: we got to meet a guy,

Martha: bu-but we're f-fucking

Jeager: I know, I'll just speed it up.

Jeager then goes faster and then kisses Martha pushing his tongue deep into her through. He used his tail and shot it into her ass. He lifts her up and thrust her even faster until he came. He breathes heavily and departs with Martha, only for her to fall unconscious. Later in the Riot, Jeager was driving with Martha sleeping on him. When the got close to the destination she woke up. Then she remembers what happens and hits him and pouts.

Martha: hey no fair. 

Jeager: aw I'm  sorry 

He pulls her into a juicy kiss. Once they depart jeager lays his head on her breast as Martha was almost hooked but snapped out of it.