Diablo Brother Bio: Abyss Sender

Richter

Shark: Greed Enforcer Shark/hybrid shark

Fun fact, his voice actor is the same one who plays grimlock in rib 2015 and rescue bots academy.

Likes: his brothers, looking out for the little guys, dyno, Millie, Mayberry, eating, being helpful, sleeping, hellhounds

Dislikes: being clumsy, messing up, his anger getting the best of him. His brothers hurt or in trouble , someone touching Mayberry, succubus, incubus, being chained, cats

History 

The newest member of the Diablo brotherhood, fun fact he is actually the last member to join the team recruit/found by jaeger. Before his time as a bounty hunter? He was a cage fighter. He comes from an organization of highly train sharks more vicious than the loan sharks you seen from crimsons mafia. He is actually next in line, but even with that he's still a lovable softy. He would look out for his pals like they were brothers. Especially one who'd both would chant: "hit them High hit them low". Whenever he goes into into the match. Then one day his bro says he got a chance to work for the mafia but richter is unsure. He leaves without telling richter. Son the family is facing debt and need money.

 That's when the devious goetia tears his ugly head, Lunar. He gives them money for exchange of something, the best enforcer. They refuse but richter puts himself up for it, without them knowing. Lunar then did the same thing he does to richter as he did to jaeger. He made him strong her, powerful. Richter hatched as a new man from a block of ice he was encased in after the experiment, similar to jaeger cocoon. He had dark blue markings that clashed with his light blue color. And horns were more large. His jaw with stronger bite force and reach. He gain the ability of seismic quakes and the ability to grow inside. As well as being invulnerable. But something went wrong when he tasted blood. He went out of control and wild too the point lunar seal him away. His hair grew longer as he was submerged in a vat.

That was 2 years and the first thing his eyes open to jaeger who was hunting down lunar bases. Of course they fight but jaeger beats he, he finds out it's abandoned and so was richter. Being the bigger demon he decides to help him. Richter takes his offer and followers him. He gains new brothers, a purpose. He served as the team muscle. He formed a bond with dyno calling him "little buddy". The rest became a thing of the past. 

Appearance

Richter is a tall guy as big as vortex, he is well built and sports a nice pair of teeth and horns, his face is unlike most of the sharks you see his snout is all out there, it short and small like that of a humane with a long pointed nose. Due to being part hammerhead. But that doesn't stop from having the biggest set of jaws. He has blue short hair. Dark blue eyes.  He had web arms and feet. To some it up he's the hulk, but leaner and is a shark.

Attire:

Is the closet thing

Is the closet thing. I can find.replace the great with black/ blue. The collar with light blue. And the purple pants with black with light blue stripes and at the bottom light blue spikes. The shoes are replace with a special pair of shoes dyno gives him. Remove the gauntlet and the cane, weapons and add a shark logo instead of the dragon you have a look at richter look. 

Weapons:

If you think a guy like him wouldn't need weapons then you're wrong. Straight from the dyno industry is the hammer gun. Two rocket power hammers combined with a minigun. Only strong enough to be lifted by the biggest of demons. A 2 for one for this mighty giant. Richter can separate the two and use the hammers. And you thought jaeger blaster was cool.

Powers:

Richter is gifted with super strength. More stronger then jaeger's but less controllable, he had unbreakable skin that has been put the the test. and seismic stomps which he'll be later named hellquakes, theses quakes are more stronger then any quakes record, it is a miracle richter can control them, especially if he goes to earth.Last but not least is his growing ability, they are unsure how big he can get but so far it's to the point he as tall as Ozzie.  

Love interest:

If you already know 

Mayberry

Boom that's it for the bio, you have met the big guy. Ricther is the opposite of a pushover. Be glad he doesn't hold a grudge against you. Oh and also if I didn't mention it, he mostly nice and would befriend you first. Next chapter, Shark vs. Wolf.