Diablo Brotherhood: The Rookies

Now that we reached a certain number of chapters, it's time to meet the gang. The Diablo rookies starting with their leader.

Sallie May

Wraithian Amazon

Not much is known off of her but we know she is a big fan of the Diablo brotherhood and loves messing with her sister. Oh and she now wields a large weapon like here sister, a war scythe.

Nin 

Pride: imp 

Typhoon ninja

Likes: meditating, hanging with friends, new things, food

Dislikes: friends in danger, dishonor

Nin may look like a cute little kid with his huge sleeves, long hair, cute face. But he's is a bread and raised ninia. Not to mention cyborg ninja with cyborg arms and legs. It causes him to transform into a four arm beast that resembles and one.  He is Stealthly, fast and possibly has a sixth sense. Perfect member of the Diablo brothers. And when meeting dyno his old metal body parts got a upgrade.

Love interest: wait and see

Speed Demon 

Wade Jefferrson 

Deadcool

Next: Mutant Shark

Likes: chimichangas, wraithians, music, breaking fourth wall. Being annoying, crossdressing. Smoothies. Being a perv, sallie, Rico, dyno, striker, pranks, sallie 

Dislikes: not moving, inclosed spaces, hurting his girl, no Chimichanga 

Wade or deadcool is a special mutant, he has the ability to one super fast and a high healing factor. Despite the antics Wade is actually a caring guy. His name is based off the 2 marvel characters, Wade aka Deadpool and Jeff the shark. Wade suffers from a fear of inclosed spaces. Deadcool got his cool name from an old game, coolest deaths, a scoreboard for whoever killed in the coolest style wins. After his mutation he decided to take the name. His weapons are two chain sickles.

 His weapons are two chain sickles

Love interest

Now for the person you didn't expect to come back.

Chaz Thurman

The Grillz

Greed: Enforcer Shark/Ex-Loan Shark

What to say with Chaz, he's a shark with a mouth. Now a merc with a mouth as he's found a place to finally feel welcome, new clothes and a new weapon, a double sided trident. The trident can charge with electricity. Chaz is done trying to be greed and living life to the fullest. He'll also have this gag for when he's in danger he'll shout: THIS IS NOT HOW CHAZ DIE. And how chaz wants to die, either a good long life or death by snu snu. Oh and almost forgot, Chaz is deadly terrified of hellbat. 

Love interest: Ruth 

Ruth is a special case as he makes her laugh. And they'll be more on Ruth another time

Now for the ones that be join

Vortex 

And 

Ember

These two are the future members and the ones picked by Dusk and Spike. And if you haven't figured it out, Ember is Spike love interest and vise versa. And speaking of her

Ember

Lucent Nine Tails

Lucent Nine Tails

Pride/Gluttony: Sinner Kitsune/Hellhound

Likes: Spike, sushi(via spike), loona, Bee, dusk, pranks, her fur stroked

Dislikes: being feared, alone, the cold

Ember is the kind of girls who doesn't hesitate to say or do something, but she knows when to be a nice person as well. Thought her look seems to be similar to a Hellhound she's reveal a kitsune as her nine tails give it away. She really has orange and white fur and fox ears. Buts hides them with her face powers. Speaking of which her powers are fire manipulation and illusion creation. She can make anything exist with her powers and she has blue fire. When not using her powers sees uses her iron fans. They kinda represent her, delicate and beautiful, while sharp and deadly.

Love interest: spike

Still this group doesn't mean that jaeger is done recruiting members. There is still a certain wraithian imp and Silver winged goetia to look forward to. And maybe Ruth as well. Find out next time.

Boom that's it for bio. Sorry if it's short decided it was best to get right to the point on this one. Seeing as previous chapters have been pushing the limit. Next Chapter, Rookie Adventures.