Dynamic Love

- Greed Ring

The scene takes place in the greed ring. We see the usual crime and destruction. This time we see something scaling the bridge's underbelly. It had several claws as if crawls to the side. It jumps down and lands on a building. Its claws stretch from building to building. We then spot him looking over the edge of a building. Facing a destroyed fireworks factory.

(Reference to Here's Trizzy)

We see lights flash and reveal the figure is Dyno. He was looking for Trizz and hadn't stopped since his appearance. But had no luck in finding him.

Dyno: where are you?

Then he hears alarms. Dyno follows the sound. Our scene transitions to a bank where its alarm goes off. The security bars go down but a fast blur zooms past, evading the capture. Stopping at the street is none other than the speed demon Deadcool.

Deadcool: woohoo, it's good to me. Let's see the bucket list. 1. Grab money, 2. Get chimichangas, 3.

He hears police sirens

Deadcool: have some fun, hehe. Alright time for some maximum effort

Deadcool runs off. He doesn't bother waiting for the police. Deadcool tuns down the street and turns left, he drifts on a wall and does a barrel roll. He turns right into an alley. About to scale the wall his leg is hit by a claw. He crashed into the ground repeatedly and hits the wall hard. He fell to the ground with broken bones and blood pouring from his body.

Deadcool: [gags, coughs, and hard of breath]......... just kidding I'm totally fine

Deadcool stretches and looks around. Descending to the ground was dyno. Deadcool smiles and appears by dyno's side, his arm resting on dyno's head.

Deadcool: oh dyno, what's up bud? Haven't seen you since rakor tricked us into fighting. Hey wanna get a bite to eat, got plenty of money. Oh I know selfie

Deadcool brings out his phone.

Deadcool: say: To cool to be Dead

Deadcool smiles and takes a picture. Dyno Claws grabs him and throws him down.

Dyno: good to see you too deadcool but I'm busy

Deadcool: you know you can call me Wade. But why are you busy

Dyno: I'm looking for a threat, it's a pain in the but so I have to take care of it

Deadcool: by yourself, what happened to that whole team thing

Dyno: it's something I need to take care of personally.

Deadcool: alright well see ya

Deadcool gets up and walks up.

Dyno: wait

Deadcool: hm

Dyno: just because I'm alone doesn't mean you don't have to be

Dyno claw hands deadcool a card

Dyno: something is gonna happen soon and I think you should come

Deadcool: I'll clear my schedule, cya

Deadcool runs off. Dyno looks around and sighs.

Dyno: maybe I should call it a day

Dyno walks off 

-Pride Ring/Fortress

The scene takes place in the fortress. We see the wolf brothers walk down a hall. They pass dyno lab when Spike takes a look inside. Dusk looks to as they see Dyno on his computer. Rico was charging.