Hunted

- Andrealphus Palace

We transit to Rakor room. Where we see the Titan sharpening his sword. Then suddenly his goon comes running in.

Goon: my lord, he's arrived 

Rakor looks at the goon and get ups as he slowly follows. We transit to the massive doors. Several of his cats stood there guarding as rakor arrives. The doors burst open and they see an imp goon fall to the ground, it was only his head. From the entrance we see a large beast like figure. We couldn't get a good look of the figure, but he had brown fur but wasn't a Hellhound, he had an imp tail and curved horns like a bull, but he wasn't an ordinary imp. He had massive large arms and claws. And to piece of resistance, a large red rhino like horn. His eyes glow yellow and red pupils. He grows as he steps forth.

Rakor: Ripcord, welcome, I'm so glad you can 

Ripcord: save shit ass comments. I know you're trying to get me to join your would be team. I don't want any part of it

Rakor: come now rip, we could use your talents. And it would be in your muse favor

Ripcord: it's ripcord, and don't you dare bring her into this. Stay out of my turf 

The hellcats fee closer to ripcord, but his eyes glow blue causing the hellcats to back up. With that Ripcord disappears in smoke. Rakor growls before sighing.

Rakor: as stubborn as jaeger. No matter, I have other tabs on reliable Allies. And someone clean up this mess

Rakor walks off. 

- IMP

The red sky lit up as it was morning. We transit to imp headquarters.  Moxxie opens the door to see the room was dark, he tries flipping the light but fails.

Moxxie: great 

Moxxie walks inside when the door closes. He looks and begins to panic. Then we see glowing eyes in the darkness, the circle Moxxie as he sees nothing. They slowly loom over him and as he turns around they roar causing him to scream and fall to the ground. The lights turn on as it was Millie and blitzo. Millie had her hood over as Blitzo mask now sports a red paint where his scar would be. And a glimpse of his daiblo tattoo on his neck under his necklace.

Blitzo: gotcha Moxxie 

Moxxie: what the fuck

Blitzo: Rico tell me you got that

Rico slides into the scene and holds a thumbs up. Millie helps Moxxie up.

Millie: sorry sweetie, the boys want to have a little fun before going to the fortress

Moxxie: and they wanted to scare me

Blitzo: oh trust me Moxxie, we wanted to do something way worse, but Millie talked us out of it. But Rico hasn't let it go so be careful when opening something. Now come on we're heading to the fortress. 

Blitzo and the gang walks off. They head to the parking lot and notice something wrong.

Blitzo: where the fuck is my van

Then Rico remembers something and throws blitzo a card.

Blitzo: "this is dyno, I took your car for something, give it back when I'm done". Dammit dyno. [flips it over] "ps I got your a ride"?

Rico then points up. A large shadow looms over them.

Moxxie: oh crumbs

The beast looms down as we see its hellbat.