Chapter 1: Claire Jepsen = Cupid

Chapter 1

Claire Jepsen = Cupid.

++ ++ ++ ++ ++

(A/N On the side is Claire)

"Hey, have you decided where you wanna go yet?"

I was grinning like an idiot looking at my notebook when I didn't even realize that my best friend Dani, which in short for Danielle, was talking to me.

"Hey, stop ignoring me you poop." She casually slapped my arm to get my attention.

I shook out of my concentration and smiled at her with guilt. I quickly put one of my hand up to my forehead in a form of a salute and looked at her with my puppy eyes.

"Sorry, Dani." I pouted.

"Stop doing that! Urgh, I hate it whenever you do that! Because you know I would definitely give in. Darn it." She argued.

Dani is a hot, feisty, straightforward, gorgeous, an all-rounder London girl. She's a gymnast and very good at it. Dani has long pin straight dark hazel brown hair. She stood at a height of 5'5" and I was an inch taller than her. She is gorgeous with her dark blue eyes and plump lips. She kept her figure through gymnastics and she looks amazing. With her accent, she has managed to attract tons of flies, which I managed to slap them down with a fly swatter.

I'm the Cupid after all and I want only the best for my best friend.

I smiled teasingly, "because I know you're weak towards me."

"Don't remind me. So what are you looking at while grinning like an idiot?" She asked, as she swiftly curled her brown locks on one of her fingers and linked her arm with mine as we walked towards our locker.

I gasped teasingly at her, "how rude, I wasn't grinning like an idiot!"

"Yes, you are. Now come on tell me!"

I smiled brightly while the part where she called me an idiot faded towards the back of my mind as I placed a tick on my notebook next to two names.

James Thomson and Fiona Reeds.

"Oh you know. The usual."

"So who have you managed to shoot the arrow of love at now, miss Cupid?" She teased. But Dani being herself. She misplaced her foot on the floor and that made her fall backwards, planting her butt hard on the floor, causing a loud groan from her. And she just had to pull me along with her.

"Oh crap." I squeaked as I headed towards the floor.

We landed on the floor with a loud thud, my notes and pens flew all over, scattering all over the ground. When I looked at the floor, it was shiny and clean. Who the hell in their right mind would polish the hallway in the middle of the afternoon when everyone was still having school!

Everyone was at the side snickering and laughing at us in secret. I could see their faces about to turn red from laughing at our embarrassing moment. I wasn't embarrassed but more like I was used to it. Walking with Dani, something like this was bound to happen.

"Ouch Dani! You need to watch where you're going! Or at least don't pull me down with you!" I exclaimed as I picked myself up from the floor as I started to gather my things from the floor.

"You know you can't live without me Claire." She said as she stood up, dusting her sundress as she handed me my things that she helped to picked up.

I glared at her teasingly, "no. I can totally live without you."

I started walking away when I heard a loud "hmmph". "No you can't!" She exclaimed as she caught up to me in seconds.