Mt. Ebott(Short)/New power bio

Chara had finally made it to the base of the mountain... only to find that team RWBY, STQR, and class 1-A. "Should I kill them now or fight them later... Destroying Union would be more fun with them alive to fight me there... But at the sa-" Chara is cut out of his thoughts when he throws a knife into the woods and Winter Scheene(I dunno how to spell their last name) fell onto the grass, dead, with a knife in her skull... "Welp that happened-" Chara was cut off by a sniper round form little red riding hood. "-SON OF A BITCH!" Chara yelled and blocked another bullet. "Surrender now or we'll take you by force!" Ruby ordered. "Kid you can't beat us." Qrow said. Chara gave a wicked laugh as a black substance began to consume his body. "C-Chara what's happening? Y-You can tell us! We're your friends!" Izuku claimed. Chara only pointed a knife at Izuku.

"Who are you again? You claim to be ny friend after you tossed me away just because I wasn't strong

"Who are you again? You claim to be ny friend after you tossed me away just because I wasn't strong... Or really hid my powers away." Chara said and suddenly charged, knives flew out of nowhere and a black dome consumed the battlefield. "Welcome to my special hell." Chara said as blackish tendrills held everyone still. "All of you go back to Union and tell your master this. 'I'll be there as soon as I destroy Atlas.' and don't you dare try and follow me. I want Union to be a challenge." Chara said and dissapeared.

Suddenly the group was back at Union except one person yelled out in pain and held their bleeding arm. Bakugou was injured.

Chara went back to normal and started laughing. "O-Oh my god their faces were priceless!" Chara laughed. "Oh, right I don't have any friends this timeline..." Chara looked around to find no one there. "Atleast the souls are still there." Chara said and kept up the mountain.

"Now... How the fuck did I survive this the last time!?" Chara yelled to himself as he jumped down into the hole. "...Walking through here isn't going to be very good for my mental health, but its so I can destroy Union..." Chara sighed and started through the ruins, snowdin, waterfall, but once he got to the castle...

Flashback

"Come on Chara!" A 12 year old Asriel yelled while he ran through the castle halls. "Wait up!" Chara responded. Back then the only constant noises were the laughter of the two siblings... now it was just silence.

Timeskip

Chara was coughing heavily and jas been bed ridden for days. He showed no signs of getting better. "Chara..." Asriel stayed beside his adopted brother as much as he could.

Timeskip

"Remember... Grab my soul... give it to □■○□●■... he'll... use it to find a way out of here for you... if I die I atleast want to be useful..." Chara said with a light chuckle that faded as Chara's grip left his goat brother's hand and a red soul floated above Chara's corpse...

Flashback end

Chara wiped away tears as he opened the basement. "Just grab them... They'll absorbe automatically." Chara muttered as he continued dinw the stairs. Once Chara got downstairs he didn't waste any time and absorbed each soul... then he looked in a box and found an all to familiar knife.

(Thats it for this chapter. Now for the new bio of Chara. well its just to explain the new powers)

Bravery soul: Chara is now able to summon combat gloves that are able to absorb any attack and give chara enhanced strength and reflexes.

Kindness: Chara is now able to heal almost any wound and create a force field. Tho it is breakable.

Justice: Chara is now able to summon a gun that fires diffrent kind of bullets. If Chara happens to hit someons with the same type of bullet as their soul the victim's soul will shatter and the victim will die..

Integrity: Chara becomes lighter on his feet and can take more hits but at the cost of him unable to use his weapons.

Perseverance: A notebook that tells Chara everything he needs to know about his enemies.

Patience: This makes Chara's attacks more powerful and he can tank a littlr more then normal, but at the cost of 25% of his speed.

Megalomaniac: While this may keep Chara from reseting if he is killed in this form it is his ace in the hole. He uses all of the souls at the same time.