The Megalomaniac's Apprentice/New Jaune Bio

While Chara was learning about his powers, his 'friends' were looking for a new punching bag. After Cardick exposed Jaune's transcripts the entire school started using him as a replacement for "Frisk'. Especially since Frisk was now the confirmed heir to the lost throne of monster kind from 13 years ago. Ozpin while he used the motive of apoligising as a disguise, he planned to make Chara spill the secrets to magic that the monsters held.

Jaune was collecting his daily beatings from his 'teammates'. The only emotion he felt was HATE. It has all been building up until now. "Stay down Jaune! I can't break your legs if you move." Nora ordered while she readied her hammer. Jaune actually stood up. "Get your useless ass down, 'leader'." Phyrra(?) said. Jaune just gave a chuckle and said "No." as a response.

Reb raised his weapons to put Jaune back kn the ground until suddenly Jaune was coated in a black substance. "J-Jaune?" Phyrra asked as she reached for Jaune, only for him to fall on the ground coughing up a blackish ink. He flips them all off and starts to walk away. "Jaune!" the boy's 'team' yelled as they were about to chase after him, only for him to dissapear.

Jaune was shocked and started looking around to find that he is at the peak of a mountain. "Its a nice veiw isn't it?" A voice asked from behind Jaune. Jaune turned around to see Chara with his hands in his hoodie. Jaune got in a fighting stance. "Calm down I didn't bring you here to fight." Chara says and starts walking up to Jaune. "I have a offer." Chara said. "Join me and we can rid the world of false heros." Chara said.

"What?" Jaune asked. "I want you to join me. You were the only one who didn't attack me so I have no qualms with you, but now they are using you as their punching bag. So I thought I'd make this offer." Chara said.

Jaune had to think. He didn't know if he was ready for fighting so many skilled people. "I want to... but I am not a good fighter..." Jaune says. Chara puts a hand on Jaune's shoulder and chuckles. "I'll teach you how to fight... if you want to." Chara says. "Sure... partner..."Jaune holds out his hand to shake Chara's. "Apprentice seems more accurate." Chara jokes. Jaune nods and the two shake hands. "Your training starts immediatly. We are gonna be here for a bit." Chara says as he absorbs the entire area in a black orb. "This will allow our training to seem like seconds when for us it'll be years." Chara says as he summons his weapons...

Name: Jaune Skeleton.

Age: 19

Looks and new weapon

(He lost his arm while training

(He lost his arm while training.)

LOVe: 34

Magic:

Sans' bone magic.

KARMA: The more people have sinned the more his attacks do.

Gaster Blasters: Most people do not know this but the Gaster Blasters were made as weapons against humans.