"New family.....like..me?"

Ranboo was used to waking up in places that weren’t home. When he was small he used to get tucked into his bed by his mother, drift off to lullabies and small circles rubbed into his back, and wake up wedged between his sleeping parents. He was used to his.

But people didn't end up in places they were not in before. People sleepwalked, but people didn’t teleport. He, quite obviously, was not people.

When he was twelve, and sleeping in his first foster home for the first time, he didn’t wake up in his own bed. He didn’t wake up nestled between his parents. He woke up outside, back pressed up against a willow tree and knees pressed tight to his torso, shaky breaths rattling his body.

That one didn't last long. Nor did the next.

Ranboo liked to attribute his shitty luck for foster homes to his personality. Because at least he could change that. So he shut in on himself and tried to be polite, helpful, not a problem. But nothing changes.

"Two-toned freak."

The insult spat at him and burned into his skin. A permanent mark. A branding that he wore with shame.

A strange mixture of vitiligo and birthmarks marred his skin, the hand-sized dark brown print stretching over one side of his face, and scattered patches of white reached over the other.

He found that his luck had less to do with him, but the judgemental looks strangers sent him, the "what's wrong with him?"s and the "is he yours?". For adults, they sure cared a lot about what others thought. So he found himself, again and again, sitting in his Social Worker’s car, backpack held tight against his chest. Waiting to arrive on the doorstep of a new battlefield. Pretending not to notice the flicking of his social worker’s eyes to his.

The car stops, and Ranboo steps out. Hiding behind his worker regardless of the fact he was more than half a foot taller than her, and staring at the ground, tail wrapped around his leg, as she knocked.

"Hello, is this the residence of Philza Minecraft?"

-----------

The idea is that basically everyone in the Craft household has something about them. The other's are completely optional, but Tommy has lightening (very weak tho, he's all static and his hair stands on end), Wil has the ability to make things explosive when in contact (he wears gloves cause sometimes he does it on accident), and techno has unnaturally fast healing capabilities. Phil can read emotions or some sort of ability like that.

Basically, Cults seek out people like that for... cult sh!t... and sacrifices and stuff, and Phil's trying to protect them from that.

Anyway, Ranboo walked inside as Phil closed the door behind him. He sat on the couch as Phil sat Infront of him on the other couch. "Hey Ranboo, is it okay if I introduced the boys to you?" Ranboo nodded slightly. Phil called them down and one by one they came.
"Boys, this is your new brother Ranboo." Ranboo waved at them nervously."Why don't y'all introduce y'all selves to him?" Phil said with a smile. "Hey I'm Tommy and these are my brothers Techno and Wilbur!" Said the blonde hair- Tommy. The brown haired one sighed."Like he said, I'm Wilbur and I hope you enjoy staying here!" "I'm Technoblade but I prefer to be called Techno."

Ranboo nodded and pulled out his memory book and wrote down their Names and which one is who."Uh....what's that notebook for big man?" He turned to Tommy with a confused look then realized they didn't know. He wrote in his book then showed it to the others. 'I have memory loss so I write what's important in my memory book!' "Oh okay!" "Ranboo are you unable to speak?" Ranboo turned to Wilbur and shakes his head."Oh, I can teach you sign language if you want." Ranboo smiled and nodded. Wilbur smiled back.

Ranboo P.O.V

"Hey Ranboo?" I turned to Phil. "I forgot to ask, what hybrid are you if you don't mind me asking?" I turned back to my book and wrote 'I'm part enderman but I don't know my other half...' Tommy's eyes sparkled excitedly."Your part enderman!?!? Cool, does that mean you can teleport?" 'Somewhat' " So you can't control where you go?" I nodded. "That's okay we can help you get the hang of it." Tommy smiled warmly, causing a smile to make it's way into my face. "Hey dad?" Said Wilbur as he turned to look at Phil.

"Can we show him?" Phil nodded. Next thing I know a small pair of white wings tipped red springs from Tommy's back. Wilbur's skin turned a bit gray-ish and he started to float. Techno's ears turned long and pointed, his lower canines poked out from his lips and his skin turned into a light pink. Large gray wings with a diamond print on them came from Phil's back.

I sat their in shock. My new family......is like me? I was speechless. I've never had a hybrid family before. I was always the outcast in the family since they would be human. I smiled knowing my family accepted me.

----------------------------------------

Hello reader! This sort of took me a long time to make and I don't exactly like the way this chapter is so I might redo it anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter!!!