Memory boi

Ranboo P.O.V

I was in my room set up the phone Phil got for me. I then got a notification. 'BIG MAN has invited you to °Welcome to Hell🔥🔪•°' I clicked on the notification.

Ranboo has joined °•Welcome to Hell🔥🔪•°

Ranboo: Hello?

BIG MAN: RANBOOB MA MAN!!!!!

Bees but with nukes: Who is this Tommy?

BIG MAN: EVERYONE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES TO MY BROTHER RANBOO

Bees but with nukes: oh well I'm Tubbo

Quackitty: I'm Quackity

Bi queen: I'm Eret

I'm human: I'm Charlie

Father part two: I'm Puffy

Father: I'm Sam

Sinnamon roll: I'm Niki

Manidrown: I'm Jack

Snapmap: I'm Sapnap

WOOTIMETRAVEL: I'm Karl

Not a furry: I'm Fundy

Ranboo: well hello everyone

Ranboo: as Tommy said I'm Ranboo

Ranboo: also by any chance are any of you hybrids???

Not a furry: I'm a fox hybrid

Bees but with nukes: I'm a bee and ram hybrid

Ranboo: how does that work?

Bees but with nukes: idk

Father: I'm a creeper hybrid

I'm human: I'm a slime hybrid

Father part two: and I'm a sheep hybrid

Bees but with nukes: what about u Ranboo?

Ranboo: huh, what about me?

Bees but with nukes: r u a hybrid??

Ranboo: Oh im an enderman hybrid but I dont know what my other half is...

Not a furry: wait rly?!?

Ranboo: yeah

'BIG MAN has changed Ranboo to Memory boi'

Memory boi: really Tommy?

BIG MAN: now yuor name isnt boring anymore

Memory boi: yuor

BIG MAN: SHUT UP

The Blade: Im so disappointed in you Tommy

BIG MAN: WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!

Silbur Woot: how did you spell 'your' wrong?!

BIG MAN: IDK?!?!

BIG MAN: ALSI WHEN DID YUO GRT HERE?!?

Silbur Woot: magic~

BIG MAN: thar doesnt make sense tho?

The Blade: nothing including you makes sense

BIG MAN: HEY-

Memory boi: do they always fight like this dad?

Crow father: yeah pretty much

Crow father: hey are you done setting up your phone?

Memory boi: yeah I just need tigdhkcxhkjjkdktfnkirssdf

Crow father: Ranboo?

Crow father: RANBOO?!

'Crow father has logged off'
'The Blade has logged off'
'Silbur Woot has logged off'
'BIG MAN has logged off'

Sinnamon roll: uh oh

Manidrown: I hope hes okay

Bees but with nukes: same

~back to the real world~

no one P.O.V

Phil ran upstairs to Ranboo's room. "Ranboo are you okay?!"

No answer.

Phil opened the door and Ran to Ranboo's side. The others ran in soon after.  "Is he okay?!" Said Tommy as his face began to fill with worry. "I don't know son." "Hey, Ranboo blink if you can hear me." Ranboo looked over to Wilbur and blinked. They all sighed in relief. "Okay, Ranboo do you know what's wrong? Blink once for no twice for yes." He blinked twice. "Are you able to move?" Asked Phil, his voice full of worry and concern. Ranboo blinked once. That caused everyone's worry to increase.

"Do you know how long it lasts?" Ranboo looked as though he was in thought until he blinked three times. "You don't know?" He blinked twice. "Do you want to be moved onto the bed?" He blinked once. "Are you sure?" He blinked twice. Phil sighed. "Do you at least want a pillow to rest your head on?" Ranboo blinked twice. Since Wilbur was closest to the bed he grabbed a pillow and carefully placed it under Ranboo's head. "Hey Ranboo?"

Ranboo looked towards Tommy. "Has this happened multiple times before?" Ranboo blinked twice. "Does it happen a lot?" He blinked once. Tommy sighed in relief. "Thank god I did not want to have to deal with this everyday." Ranboo made a somewhat laughing sound. A little time later Ranboo began to regain feeling in his limbs. He gained control in his toes first, then his legs, his arms, last his fingers and face. Ranboo sat up and put his hands on his head. 'Freezes are the worst.' "Freezes?" Phil asked curiously. 'Oh, thats what I call them. I don't know what they are really so I just call them that.' Said Ranboo as he scratched his neck.

"Well it's good to know your okay Ranboo, I was worried." "WHAT?! THE BLADE WORRIED?!?! NOT CLICKBAIT?!?!" Techno pushed Tommy out of his face. "Shut it Tommy." Phil sighed. "Is there anything else I should be worried about Ranboo?" He thought for a minute. 'I sleepwalk and sleeptalk, I sometimes have outbursts of anger and start throwing stuff but thats rare. Um...I think thats it.' "Sleeptalk?" 'My first language is enderian remember?' "Oh yeah." Little do they know that Ranboo didn't tell them everything. Ranboo wasn't ready to share everything about himself to people he just met yesterday even though he knows they'll accept him. He just feels like they wont like him that much anymore.

————————————————
BEHOLD CHAPTER TWO!!!!!!
sorry it took so long. I wanted there to be a tiny bit of angst and i had to figure out what to do. next hapter will be great and their will be a LOT more angst than this chapter so be prepared.
anyways, stay in drugs and dont do school!
wait shit-