f o r t y s i x

"What if I told you I like you?"

"Bitch I don't know- probably die?" Saeron groaned as she laid on her bed after quite some time, her mind travelling to who knows where as her body aimlessly tossed across the bed.

It was the next day after that- sudden confession. To say she had a peaceful sleep was- well, false. It was way far from that. Even when she did, that specific sentence lingered on her mind, causing her stomach to flip endlessly.

You're probably asking, what did she say last night?
"Why the fuck did you run- you dumb bitch" she facepalmed, scolding herself for doing such a stupid act. Yeah, the girl ran for sure.

It's better than exploding right in front of his face, right?

Looking back, Saeron couldn't stop blushing, boy does her heart even beat on its normal pace. After Jisung's confession, the girl sat there dumbfounded, eyes peering into his as she tried to process his words. The last words she could remember saying were,
"Great day Ji, my mom's calling- bye!"

As soon as she did, she hurriedly stood up before scurrying her way to his house, head looking down so that her tomato-red ass face was covered by her hair. Jisung watched as she paced away, also processing his words, resulting him to widen his eyes before chasing her down the hallway- too bad she was out the door already.

Since then, Saeron couldn't face him properly, not even a single message- though he did spam her with tons of messages to apologize about his spontaneous confession, to which she didn't reply. Not that she didn't want to, cause if she did, her fingers would probably shake and end up replying with typos.

And there she was, in her room as she blankly stared at the ceiling from the encounter. Not until then, the girl realized one thing, an important factor she have missed from her overthinking.

"Wait- so that means.."

It hit her.

"H-he likes me b-back??" she pointed to herself with her finger, then widened her eyes before jolting up, now standing on her feet. "He likes me back?!" she exclaimed again in disbelief, loud enough to startle a sleeping mother.

"Kim Saeron it's 7 in the morning please lower your voice!" Taehee yelled, but came out faint to the girl's eards since they were in different rooms.
"Ma- it's 7 why are you still asleep?!" she managed to yell out, though she didn't receive a reply- so she assumed her mother was back asleep.

With that, Saeron stared at the blank wall infront of her, inhaling a huge chunk of air through his nose before exhaling harshly through her mouth with her eyes closed.

"Breathe Sae- breathe," when she succeeded, Saeron stood up and made her way to take a quick shower, planning on taking a stroll just to get her mind off a bit. "An early morning walk wouldn't hurt," she mumbled as she rummaged through her closet, snatching whatever caught her eye.