Again...

"Nn..." a faint groan can be heard inside a room that filled with two people that still laying down on the bed.

One figure, that's a girl, pushed herself into a sitting position and messed with her long blue hair.

"Crap... it's four in the morning... I shouldn't wake up" she said as she stretch her limbs and looked at a guy next to her and she shook his shoulder.

"Na, nii-san... I'm going 'there'" she said and the guy just nodded as he changes his sleeping position and she climbed down the bed.

"Ng... better change my clothes first, huh?" She asked to herself before walking out from her brother's room and to her room that beside it.

Changing her pajamas into a more fitting clothes to go outside, she walked to the first floor with a key on on hand and her hand phone on the other.

"Reini-sama, what are you doing here in this early time?" She glance at a maid that walked towards her and she only smile.

"I'll be out for a bit, tell nii-san I'm going to 'that' place if he forgets it" she said and continue walking towards the door, ignoring the maid that now panicking.

Unlocking her blue RX-8, she climbed in and turned on the engine before drove out from the house and go straight towards the east.

"It's still four so I hope I make it not too late..." she said to herself and looked at the clock on her car that ticked 4.36 and say, "but too early, damn"

She stomped her feet on the brake and decide to buy some time at the nearest convenience store to buy something.

"Welco- Reini, you wake too early again" one of the staff said which she ignores it and scanned the aisle.

"You sure it's fine for you to go out in this kind of time without any of your bodyguards?" He asked again and she raised her eyebrows as she scanned for chocolate milk and breads.

"Why should I?" She asked back and before he could answer, another customer entered the store and Reini walked towards the cashier.

"Well... you know why" he said and she scanned the foods and drinks and sighed, "is this what makes you so skinny? Just milks and breads?"

"Hey, it's four in the morning, what do you expect?" She asked back with annoyed tone and he sighed again.

"At least some curry bread or chocolate paste bread. You need some energy, girl" he said and accept the money and she took her stuffs.

"I'll eat properly at home so stop baby sitting me like he told you to, Kin" she said and the man -Kin Hagamashi- just sighed as he watched her walked towards her car.

"Girls"

As for Reini, she opened one of her bread before stuffing it into her mouth and drive towards her previous destination and with a small smile, since she's eating while she do it. When she enter the parking lot, she stomped the brake pedal rather harsh when she saw a purple sedan GT-R that totally have a total modification parked on her usual parking lot. She park her car next to it and she climbed off and smiled when she felt the salty wind hit her face.

"I'll forget about that and just... relax, oh yeah" she said to herself and walked down with her breakfast in her hand and sat on her favorite spot, on a rock that stood high right on the middle of the beach lip.

She ate her other bread as she listened to her phone when she saw a white haired guy with black top and denim jeans and backing her that made her stopped eating for a while and she tilted her head.

'Since when did that guy stood there?' She asked mentally and jumped down from the rock, making a faint sound as she landed that made the guy turned and she rise her hand.