Hi again

"Reini come on. You'll late" the blue haired girl curses as she ran towards her class with her friend on the phone and she slide the door opened.

"Made it in time" a boy said as he closed his phone and she walked towards him and sat behind him.

"Any idea why the teacher told us to come this early again? I thought his class is at 9, not 7" she started and the boy just shrug as he turned towards her.

"He said that he have to go somewhere at that time and it is sudden but hey, he always like that" he answered with a chuckle at the end.

"Habits, eh" she said to herself as she put her chin on her palm and the teacher entered the class.

"Alright, I'm sorry I'm calling you guys so early but I have some business to attend today so I have to do it now" he said as he opened his laptop and the others did too.

"Alright, I want you to open this website. There's the theory and the test and I want you guys to do it right after you read all of the theory." He said and the students groan, excluding the red haired teen in front Reini.

"You seems happy" she commented as she looked at him opened the test immediately and he just smirked.

"I've read this theory yesterday so this is gonna be a piece of cake for me, Arioch Zuvorit" he -Arioch- said and Reini just sighed as she read the theory.

After an hour or so, the teacher walked out from the class and also the rest of the students, leaving Reini (that laying her head on the table) and Arioch (that sitting in front of her, playing with her head) talking.

"I heard from Kin you were at the beach again" he said as he played the thick blue locks while she only nodded.

"How can you woke up so early like that? I still don't get it" he asked again and this time, Reini rose her head to meet his red eyes and sighed.

"I don't know, I just woke up" she said and Arioch let go of her hair as he frowned.

"No bad dream or whatsoever?" He asked and Reini shook her head.

"No, I don't think there-" she cut herself as she remembered what made her woke up today.

-Reini's Dream-

Reini opened her eyes as she felt a a warm feeling on her face and found out that there's a blue cat's tail on her face and she just chuckled.

"Weird..." she said to herself as she stood and took the cat before walking away from her previous spot.

"This have to be a dream... but I've never been here before..." she said to herself as she look around her and see nothing but endless jungle but not like ordinary jungle, the trees and roads were covered by blood.

"Whoever come here must be a bit psycho"she said to herself and turned around as she heard a female chuckle.

"Don't you dare spook me, Reix." She said to no one in particular and a girl that has the same appearance as her stood in front of her.

"Hey, long time no see" she said and Reini just nodded before they talked about Reini's life on the real world.

"That sucks, if I were you, I will kick his ass for doing that" Reix said while Reini just chuckled when they have a sudden earthquake and a thunder hit the ground around them.

"How can there's thunder?!" Reix shouted as they ran and Reini just shook her head until the thunder hit her.

-back to real life-

"That's it I guess... but it's not like it's scary" she said and this time Arioch only sighed.

"Well, what's scary to ordinary people means nothing to you" he said as he stood and Reini frowned.

"Hey, what was that suppose to be mean?" She asked and Arioch just ignoring her as they walked out of the campus and he accidentally hit someone.

"Whoops... sorry" he said only being shrugged of by the person.

"What's his problem?" He asked and Reini hit him on his head and he turned, "now what was that for?"

"That's our senior you dimwit. Show some respect" she said and he just frowned as he word 'who?' And she sighed.

"It's Raven, we used to be in the same class at swordsman class" she said and Arioch just made an 'o' from his mouth and grinned.

"Well, he's your senior then, not mine." He said and walked out and she sighed.

"Wanna grab something before we head home?" He asked again as he spun his key car on his index finger and she shrugged.

"Sure, no problem with me" she said and the two of them walked towards their car and they bumped with someone unexpected.

"Reini?" The voice said and she looked up only to found the person she saw this morning.

"Add? What are you doing here?" She asked and that question made the white haired make frowned.

"I'm schooled here" he answered and she widen her eyes.

"No way, what classes do you enter?" She asked again and Add looked at his schedule and decided to showed it to her and she gapped her mouthed.

"You have the same classes as mine" she said and the male beside her frowned as he looked at the teachers name.

"But your teacher is different. What semester did you enter... Add?" Arioch asked and Add just frowned.

"I'm entering the third semester an-"

"Get out of here, you're a year older than me?!" She shouted and Arioch closed his ears and Add shook his head because, her shout was loud.

"Yeah... something wrong with that?" He asked back and she blinked.

"Nothing actually, I go a feeling that you're older than me, but for a year difference, I can't believe it" she answered and Arioch's left eyes twitch.

"Let me guess... white hair?" He asked and the two males face palmed when she nodded.

"Well, I alre-"

"Add, who are you talking to?" The three of them turned towards another white haired girl that walked towards them.

"My juniors, Eve" he answered and once her gold-orange eyes met Reini's blue one, her stare harden and made the blue haired girl flinched.

"We should hurry or the teacher will angry at us" she said as she pulled Add's hand and Arioch scratch the back of his neck.

"Well, that was something expected from the school's Empress" he said and Reini sighed.

"What? Because she's our senior and she's known as the Empress here, she could shrugged us off like that?" She said as she cross her hand on her chest and she glance at her two seniors and huffed, "she's here just because grandpa saw something in her, no more and no less"

"Did I hear a jealousy came from those words, Reini?" Arioch teased as he leaned towards her face and she pushed his face away.

"I'm not" she said and walked towards her car and glanced at Arioch and say, "come on, I'm in a mood for an ice cream now. I'll race you"

"And you win I'll pay? No way" he said as he ran up towards his car -another RX-8 but in red-black color- and they dive out from the campus parking lot, without noticing a pair of purple eyes looking at the two RX-8s.

~(•_•)~

I'm back! And sorry for the long wait, in a few days I'll have national exam and I hope I can update soon...

And I just realize, I didn't wrote down their job classes, so here it is:

Add - Diabolic Esper (of course it is, it is the story cover ==")
Eve - Code : Empress (I just wore it, but I think I'll make her hair long like Code : Battle Seraph)
Raven - Blade Master
Elsword - Rune Slayer
Aisha - Dimension Witch
Rena - Wind Sneaker
Chung - Deadly Chaser
Elesis - Grand Master
Ara - still confuse between Sakara Devanam and Asura (because both of them are awesome XDDDDDDDD)

I don't know if I'll add Lu and Ciel but we'll see ;)

That's all for now I hope I can update soon and I hope you like it ^^