Sunset

"How can I lost?! And for how any time?!" Arioch shrieked as he took out his money out of his wallet while Reini stood beside her with her chocolate-mint ice cream and his own cookies and cream.

"Because I'm faster, deal with it and maybe... a hundreds" she stated before licking the green colored ice cream and smiled before she gave the cookies and cream one to Arioch.

"Your driving way was dangerous, it almost like you just want to die" he said as he took the ice cream and she chuckled.

"I'm not, okay? I'm used to drive like that, because of Jin I guess" she said and unlock her car before climbed into the driver sit while Arioch decide to sit on the front passenger sit.

"Two of you are bad... really bad..." he said and Reini just chuckled again and they just ate the ice cream.

-at Mishima University-

"Jin, let's go home" a black haired Chinese girl said as she hugged Jin's arm and he sighed.

"I can't do that, I have to report something to gramps." He said and made his little girlfriend pouted her lips and he sighed.

"Tomorrow, how's that?" He asked and she nodded before pecked him on his cheek and she ran towards her friend.

"I thought you won't do PDA" Jin turned towards the sound and saw a red haired boy with a purple haired girl beside him, giggling.

"Let him be, Els. He always busy with his job, probably he almost forgetting his girlfriend" the purple haired girl said with a teasing tone and that made a vein popped on Jin's head.

"I'm not." He whispered and walked passed them but the red haired male voice stopped him.

"I just saw Add met your sister again, well I don't really believe she is tough" he said and Jin turned at them.

"Who is she exactly? You only have one sister and that's Asuka. Who is she?" This time, the purple haired girl asked and Jin just closed his eyes.

"It's none of your business Elsword, Aisha. She is my sister and always be." He answered and left the two looking at his back.

"There have to be something wrong between that girl and Add" Elsword whispered to himself but loud enough for Aisha to nodded and they left the spot.

~Mishima Mansion~

"I'm home" Reini said as she opened the main door and some maids welcomed her.

"Welcome back, Reini-sama" the said and she just smiled a little and walked passed them.

"Where's Nii-san?" She asked as she climbed the stairs and one of the maid bowed before answering, "He's at Heihachi-sama's room"

"Gramps? Okay, thanks" she said as she jumped towards her own bedroom and jump onto the bed.

'Nii-san is at gramps... and it's only 2 o'clock. I'm bored...' she thought and closed her eyes, tried to get some sleep only to shouted.

"Ah, I can't sleep! Thanks to that Empress girl" she pouted to herself as she reminded on what happen at the collage before and sighed.

"Better go somewhere to ease down" she said to herself and opened the door and walked out.

~Random Mall~

"Okay... how did I get here again?" Reini asked to a girl with short dark green hair that holding a lot of groceries in her hands.

"First, you're bored. Second, I need someone to accompany me. Third, we bumped to each other. Fourth, I dragged you to accompany me to do more shopping!" She said as she lift one of her hands and Reini sighed again.