aesthetics

Hey!Thank you for choosing to read this book, every vote and comment really makes a change :)

Hey!
Thank you for choosing to read this book, every vote and comment really makes a change :)

Aesthetics:

Verena Estelle

✿ Verena Estelle ✿

♤ Rhys Hayes ♤

Although the book revolves around the COVID-19 pandemic, this story is not about creating awareness of all the rules, the masks, sanitizers blah blah, we already know that kind of stuff to a point that it's frustrating to learn about it again and ...

Although the book revolves around the COVID-19 pandemic, this story is not about creating awareness of all the rules, the masks, sanitizers blah blah, we already know that kind of stuff to a point that it's frustrating to learn about it again and again.

All the death estimates mentioned are real and have been taken from google.

Warnings:

Topics like dyscalculia (math dyslexia) have been discussed, if you are sensitive to this, please refrain from reading.
Math dyslexia is something that hasn't been talked of very often and I'm more than happy to be able to create a character who deals with it.

The female protagonist may seem foolish, weird, or just dumb, but that's just her. Don't leave hate.

The characters may seem unaware of the covid situation at first, as I said, this is entirely fictional and if the characters are already in quarantine, no chance in hell they would end up together in a room, right?
This is me asking yall not to cancel my characters. Thank you very much.

If you're looking for a book with realistic teenagers, you can check my other book out, 'Finding Him in My Multiverse.'

If you've already read that book and liked it, I hope I don't disappoint you with this one. It's so very different, I think the characters are polar opposites to the ones in my other book hehe.

Lastly, #ERM: every reader matters.

-Sans, sanstill, One Direction whore, Niall's future, Louis's pillow, Harry's t-shirt button, Zayn's that one strand of hair, Liam's mic, or whatever you wanna call me.

|updates once a week, sometimes twice
- a super busy person who struggles with just life in general|