one-six ♪

"what are you doing up here?" he asked, running a hand through his curls, "I just needed to clear my head, your turn." I said as I walked over to sit next to him.

"me too I guess. where were you?" he handed me the joint, "out. I regret it. I would have rather been with you guys, where did you go anyway?"

there was a small pause in his words, "I left the group shortly after you did and came back here. I don't like going out much."

"I get it, me neither, to many people. you guys and minx are the only people I really feel like myself around y'know?" I said, releasing smoke from my lungs, "yeah. even with my online friends, lovejoy is the place I feel like I'm truly myself." "what about Niki? she's an online friend and you guys seem to be really close, you don't feel like that with her?"

he shifted to lay on his back and look up at the stars, and I followed suit, "Niki is an absolutely wonderful girl, but I feel like I have to uphold that 'soft boy' vibe when I'm with her. just because that's how the fans see me y'know?" I turned to face him, "well if it makes you feel any better, I think you're an absolute asshole." I said with a soft smile. he chuckles lightly and soon enough we were facing each other.

"thank you y/n. I'm so glad you applied to be a part of this stupid little band." he said, before I could respond I felt him fold his fingers into mine and rub the back of my hand with his thumb, "yeah me too, you guys sounded awful without me"

Wilbur laughed, and smiled that absolutely gorgeous smile that I could look at all day, and he never let go of my hand.

"y/n, you know that gap we have between our next two shows, I'm going to an air bnb with my dsmp friends, and I would love for you to be there with me. will you go?" he asked fucking my hair behind my ear

"absolutely. I'd be honored" he smiled and slid the back of his hand along my check for a moment before pulling me into his chest, "wonderful."

I think I have feelings for Wilbur.