two-six ≠

I met everyone pretty much at one time, and they were all just the sweetest.

everyone was so kind and accepting, and apparently they all knew about will and i's situation, so there was nothing to hide.

but that didn't change the fact that I had no idea how to label whatever it was.

was I his girlfriend? was that how it worked? I mean we act like we're together and he doesn't seem to mind it.

I was pulled away from my thoughts when one of the taller men of the smp, clay, walked in and said my name.

"y/n right?" I nodded in response, "we're going out for dinner tonight, the place is decently fancy, but dress however you'd like. you don't have to come, but everyone was kind of hoping you would.." he said, searching my fave for a reaction.

"I'd love to go!! absolutely!" I said with a smile, which he soon returned gratefully, "awesome! we leave in like an hour and a half"

---

with some help from the very lovely women Niki and minx, I finally decided on a nice blue gown to match wils tie, that I had actually packed to give away, but ended up falling in love with.

I looked at myself in the mirror and just felt absolutely gorgeous.

I sent a quick picture to the lj group chat, knowing wils phone was on the charger in our room and he was waiting for us downstairs.

by the time I had finished getting ready, puffy, Niki, Hannah, and minx were all ready as well, and it was finally time to reveal ourselves.

since I was a guest, I let the other girls go first so it could be more of personal moment between will and I.

taking a deep breath, I began to make my way down the wooden spiral steps, trying my very best not to fall and break myself.

guess what?

I did.

I tripped over my own feet and fell right into wills chest.

thank god he was there to catch me because I would have busted my skull.

picking myself upright I hid my face in my hands. "bro I can't believe I just did that I ruined the whole thing" I said, laughing into my palms.

"you didn't ruin anything darling" he said, pulling my hands away from my face, "you look gorgeous, is that the dress you were gonna give away?" he asked, letting his eyes wander downwards, "yeah, I kinda fell in love with it."

he put his hands on my waist and pulled me to his chest, "I kinda fell in love with you" he said softly so nobody would hear him, before pulling me out of view of everyone else and kissing me softly, "I kinda fell in love with you to stupid."

and just like that, we were pulling in front of the restaurant.

---

it was a lovely dinner, truly. everyone was so pleasent and I nearly ripped my dress I laughed so hard.

afterwards we just headed back and chilled at home.

I ended up throwing on some sweats and wills hoodie and I was now sitting outside by a softly lit fire.

before I knew it, I heard my favorite British accent coming from behind me, "why hello y/n" will said, placing a kiss to the top of my head, "hi will" I said, patting the spot next to me on the small outdoor couch.

he took my offer with a smile and wrapped his arms around me.

I've had a lovely time with you. you're the very best almost girlfriend I could ever ask for." he said, pulling me close, "why almost?" I said, turning my attention from the fire to my hands, that I was now fidgeting with.

"hm?" he said, not fully hearing me, "I could be just...your girlfriend? if you'd be okay with that..?" I said, clasping and unclasping my hands.

will took one if them and looked me in the eyes, "I wouldn't want anything more y/n. anything." he said, pulling me in for a soft kiss.