two-two ≠

we all huddled together to try to get into the view of the camera, and just when everyone was perfectly aligned, I snapped the photo.

after adding it to my Instagram story I put my phone in the beach bag. we all agreed to get off of social media since this is one of the few free days we're going to have together over the tour.

"y/n, get my back?" will said as he handed me the tube of sunscreen. I nodded my head and he turned around.

I ran my hands along his slim yet for physique moving from his shoulders to the small of his back, just barely missing his swim trunk bands. I felt him shiver below my touch as I rubbed the last bit of the paste on, "will you get mine?" I asked, handing back the tube.

I felt his rather large hands run all along my back, not missing a single spot. I felt his hands run all along my back before wrapping around my waist and pulling me flushed to his exposed chest, he rested his chin on my shoulder and I could feel his breath on my jaw.

"have I told you how absolutely ethereal you look today sweetheart?" I felt my face go dark red and I spin around in his arms.

I feel like we always end up here. centimeters apart. he brought a hand up to my face and let the other one continue to rest on my hip, "you don't look so bad yourself" I said. just as we were about to break the gap between us, joe, mark, and ash ran up the beach, "that was NOT fair ash ran track I'm high school!" "how is that not fair? you could have ran track in high school to!!"

I pulled away from Wilbur and saw the men walk up the beach, dripping in water. before I knew it they were chasing Wilbur and I asking for a 'hug'

eventually we calmed down and all went to swim together. as we were all splashing around ash brought up getting an air bnb since we'd be in this area for a few days.

after we all mutually agreed we dried off and went to look for one, with the help of Irene of course.

in the Uber I decided to post the pictures from earlier on the Lovejoy Instagram account.

LJONLINE:

every good show needs a beach episode ;)

📍TX

load comments