Flying

Twilightuwu: hello!

MordecaiB): hey. Are u busy today?

Twilightuwu: nope! Not this time B)

MordecaiB): oh good

Twilightuwu: why?

MordecaiB): maybe bc I just wanna talk to u? Lmao

Twilightuwu: oh I see ;)

MordecaiB): soooo how come ur so busy?

Twilightuwu: because I have school, magic school

MordecaiB): oh
MordecaiB): do u want me to send me something to u?
MordecaiB): bc I totally would

Twilightuwu: nono! U don't have to..

MordecaiB): but I want to.

Twilightuwu: okay then... I want you to come over to my place.
Twilightuwu: I live far so you might have to fly your way here

MordecaiB): oh shit I totally would do that! For u ;)

Twilightuwu: come today :}

MordecaiB): will do ;)

Mordecai knew he has to fly his way to see the love of his life. He never chose to go this extreme for Margret, maybe because he didn't love her as much as he loves Twilight. He has never felt this way towards someone, so Mordecai knew he had to take advantage of this feeling, because he might never feel like this again.

He grabs his suitcase to pack his stuff in. He was planning to stay at Twilight's for three days, so he tried to pack three days worth of clothes.

Rigby suddenly walks in the room to see Mordecai packing his stuff. He questions "what are you doing, dude?"

"Packing my stuff. Cant you see?"

"Yeah I can. But where are you going?" Rigby hissed.

"To see someone." Was all Mordecai said. He didn't want to get too detailed with his life. He figured he wouldn't tell Rigby about this one because Rigby would start to get so questionable about this new girl Mordecai was speaking to.

"Alright, but you're flying? Damn, how far does this person live?!"

"Not too far, but not too close to the point where I can just drive there." Mordecai answered quickly.

"Alright then. Good luck with that shit." Rigby joked.

"Whatever dude."

Rigby left the room without leaving a mess surprisingly. He always makes a mess in the room but this time he didn't. What a surprise.

Mordecai continued to pack his stuff until he thought he was done and ready to leave. He made sure one more time he didn't forget anything, because he forgets something all the time.

Once he had everything, he left the house and asked Benson to drive him to the airport. Only because who would bring the car back besides Mordecai? Lmao

"Thanks for driving me to the airport, Benson." Mordecai thanked.

"No problem, Mordecai. But how come you want to fly to someone else's place? You know you still have work." Benson joked.

Mordecai laughed at his joke, and answered his question. "Because I just wanna see them.. I mean I met a new person and I want to see them, you know?"

"Do they live that far?" This was the same thing Rigby said.

"Eh, not too far, but not too close to just drive there." Mordecai answered.