Chapter 3

Lexie's P.O.V

Friday night, sitting alone in the small apartment.
I walked from the bedroom to the kitchen opening the fridge looking for a beer. "Shit!" I said looking at the empty fridge in front of me. I remembered that I needed to get groceries before Andy returned from being with Mark for the weekend.
I grabbed one of Andy's sodas and sat on the couch flicking through the TV landing on some medical show. I laughed at the "reality" of their procedures and judge how badly each stitch was made.

After watching a few hours this show I walked into the bathroom and undressed myself turning the shower on. The hot water spraying against my body was refreshing yet soothing.
I got myself thinking about how I would have never thought that Andy and Mark would have a real relationship, it's always so weird watching them together, it's like watching what my, well our life could have been like if I had chosen to stay here in Seattle and have a real family with Mark like Meredith and Derek with their little Kylie.

I got out of the shower and was surrounded in steam, I walked into my room and put a pair of sweats on and a baggy old top.
The doorbell rang and I got up to answer it, before I reach the handle, Meredith comes barging through with a bottle of wine joined with Cristina by her side.

"I heard you were child free! So we brought wine and our sappy love lives" Cristina jumps around saying with a voice of excitement. Cristina and Meredith sit themselves down in the living room while i grabbed three glasses from the kitchen. Pouring wine and talking about love lives was a good way to get Mark out of my mind, they caught me up to speed on what's happened at the hospital.

"So Lexie, how's Mark?"Meredith asked, "Um he's okay I guess, I haven't really talked to him recently".
Cristina looked at me and smiled and took a gulp of her wine and poured more, as the silence fell for a while, Cristina spoke "She still loves him Mer!" "What, Pfff, No! No I don't.. he's engaged and happy" Cristina and Meredith looked at me and both said in sync like always "Spill the horney details!"

"I still love Mark and maybe that's why it's so weird and awkward for me around him, when I.. well when he kissed me on Christmas, it felt so good but wrong at same time!" I said fast and they still understood me even though they were probably very close to being too drunk to understand anything. I took a big deep breath in and continued "He's still the love of my life and maybe.. well I don't really know anymore... What's the point of telling him if he's still with Julia, and engaged to her and happy with her... All that it is gonna do it make things more awkward than it already it and maybe tension with Julia.." I died off and went quiet and looked at the two in front of me nodding and looking at eachother then me. "Oh, Fuck Julia! She's a bitch Lex.. Mark is not happy! And if you told him you loved him, he's say it back. He bugs me about how much better you are than me in surgery with him! Screw him like a tequila shot!" Cristina said, Meredith turned to her and said "Wow",

"What!?.... What?" Cristina asked..

"You sounded so smart!" Meredith said laughing... "Well I am head of Cardio!" Cristina said laughing with Meredith.

"You two are so drunk!"

___________________________________________________________________

Andy's P.O.V

"Dad?" I asked while us two were sitting outside on the boat getting some sun and catching fish, he has been trying to show and teach me how to cast a rod, but I'm useless at it, so I don't see why he won't just give up already..

"Hmm.." he replied concentrating on his cast and waiting for a bite.

"Do you ever regret not stopping mum from going to Boston?" I asked curious to finally get an answer