𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

liked by LANDONORRIS and 408 others

QUEENIEGEORGE lando norris is 5"6, pass it on

view all 17 comments

LANDONORRIS    aight fuck u

LANDONORRIS    get out of my house
QUEENIEGEORGE    short king's mad😩

LANDONORRIS she's lying, i'm 6"5😖
QUEENIEGEORGE if only...

USER1 OMG!!! you met him??
QUEENIEGEORGE    had to give in to his
     constant begging at some point 🙄
    ↳ LANDONORRIS    can u be shy again pls??
         i miss not being cyber bullied

LOLAOLIVIA    i knew this man had to have a flaw
QUEENIEGEORGE    a very SMALL flaw
    ↳ LANDONORRIS    do u want me to cry or
         something bc i will.

CARAREED    oop he's already being posted
QUEENIEGEORGE    as my favourite poet, m
     city jr, once said: i'm addicted to flexin' on my
     old hoes xxxx

MAXFEWTRELL has requested to follow you !

MAXFEWTRELL liked your photo !

MAXFEWTRELL rumour has it lando stopped growing in year 4
LANDONORRIS    you have NO right
QUEENIEGEORGE    i believe it

MAXFEWTRELL    rumour has it lando stopped growing in year 4↳ LANDONORRIS    you have NO right↳ QUEENIEGEORGE    i believe it

"I'm so glad you got changed." Queenie says, letting her gaze assess Lando's new outfit from head-to-toe. She's currently laid on the couch in his kitchen, having the perfect view of the Formula 1 star from his position leaning against the kitchen island's counter-top.

Lando is stuck between stopping himself from smirking at the girl blatantly checking him out and wanting to fight her on the spot for the consistent bullying he's endured from her today.

"What was wrong with my golfing outfit?" He asks, shifting slightly in his position so that he's facing Queenie better.

Max chuckles to himself from beside Lando. He's been witness to Queenie and Lando's back-and-forth banter since they came back from their eventful golfing trip, and it's safe to say he's found entertainment in seeing his best friend trip over himself to keep up with a girl.

Queenie shakes her head, a grin making its way onto her lips. "Nothing," She replies, innocently. "You just look like a completely different person in a hoodie than in that nerdy little striped shirt."

"Because stripes equate to being nerdy?"

"No," Queenie shrugs, a smirk replacing her innocent grin. "But having a designated golfing outfit does."

Lando glances back at the boy behind him as if to check that Max is also hearing the audacity of Queenie. Max hides his face in his hands to laugh when his eyes meet the Formula 1 driver's own.

When Lando finally looks back at Queenie, he pouts childishly. "You're starting to hurt my feelings here, Queens. I miss three days ago when you would stutter in texts you were that shy."

Queenie feels her heart melt as the nickname leaves her celebrity crush's lips and her breath hitches as if she forgot how to breathe for a moment.

To say Queenie was nervous when Lando had finally persuaded her to send across her address to be picked up would be a severe understatement. But from the moment the brunette stepped foot into his car, it was like all nausea disappeared from her body and she was immediately confident around the curly haired brunette. Lando felt the same in the first moments of them meeting.

It's like the pair were made to be in each other's lives—platonic or not.

Queenie doesn't want to read too much into how easy it feels to be around Lando because she had felt the same kind of calmness around her when she met Max a few hours earlier.

The brunette girl quickly recovers from Lando using her nickname and moves in her position so that she's sat upright against the couch cushions rather than sprawled across them.

"That Queenie died when she realised you were nothing special to keep having an aneurysm over." She teases.

"I will right hook you, right here." Lando threatens jokingly, moving towards the couch Queenie is sitting on. The twenty-one-year-old woman squeals, jumping up and creating a distance between herself and the racing driver.

"Stay back." Queenie yelps, holding her hands out in a Cross position as if shunning a demon. Lando ignores her instruction and takes the opportunity to charge at her, grabbing her and throwing her over his shoulder before she has time to even blink.

The room fills with the sound of Queenie's laughter and cries of, "Ref," in Max's direction as if she's being fouled in a football game. Lando drops Queenie onto her back on the couch, slapping his elbow twice and jumping on top of the still-giggling girl, pretending to recreate a move he's previously seen on WWE.

"Get off me." Queenie whines after narrowly missing an elbow to the face.

"Not until you apologise for being so mean." Lando pouts again. He turns his head to face Queenie before freezing, now just realising how close their faces are to each other.

Queenie notices at the same time.

From this close, Queenie's able to see the slight flecks of green in Lando's otherwise blue eyes and the thickness of his eyelashes as he blinks almost in slow motion, as if not to disturb whatever trance they're both in. Her eyes subconsciously fall to his lips, and all she can think is soft.

"No." Queenie whispers, her eyes still on Lando's lips.

They stay like that for a moment—maybe a second too long. Lando meets Queenie's gaze again in a single flutter of his eyelashes but just as he leans in closer, a cough from the other side of the room has the curly-haired boy stumbling over himself almost comically as he tries to create as much distance in as little time as possible.

Max looks like a deer caught in headlights. The cough had been involuntary, he'd wanted to make a smooth getaway so that the pair could have their moment without him creepily watching them but the sudden urge to choke on the sip he'd taken from his bottle of water ruined whatever chances Lando had of kissing Queenie tonight.

Queenie stands from the sofa quickly, picking up her things and avoiding all eye contact as she speeds towards the front door. She doesn't know how she's going to get home, Lando was her ride, but she knows she needs to get out of the room as quick as she can. "I'll see you guys later." She mumbles in her rush.

Lando watches her leave, assuming she'll call one of her friends to pick her up so that she doesn't have to endure an awkward car ride home. His eyes then fall back to his best friend. "Nice going," He grunts, rubbing a hand down his face. "Fucking idiot."

"I choked, Lando." Max defends weakly.

Lando sighs. "Then die next time."

"You're so dramatic." Max tuts, rolling his eyes at his best friend. He knows Lando isn't actually angry with him, more annoyed at the way Queenie sprinted out of the building like it was on fire.

With a groan, Lando bids Max goodnight and drags himself upstairs to his bedroom. He only hopes whatever was about to happen just then isn't going to affect his newfound friendship with Queenie.