Chapter 14

The practice match was ongoing when the gym door slammed open, catching everyone's attention. There were two boys panting hard, one with dark blue hair while the other had orange hair. It turns out that they were the first years of Karasuno. They quickly warmed up and joined the game. Once they joined, Karasuno became stronger that they managed to win a game. This caused Atsumu to be interested in the duo.

• • •

The managers were gathered in the kitchen to prepare the meal. They discussed what to make before getting to work. By the time they were done, the members entered one by one, ready to eat. After serving to the members who were present, Kami noticed that some people were missing. She informed the other managers before going off to find them. 

She saw one gym door opened, so she headed there to see the twins, Bokuto, Kuroo, Akaashi, and a yellow beanstalk.

"Yuki!" Atsumu waved at her.

She waved back. "It's time for dinner."

Osamu disappeared in a blink of an eye, making her chuckle. The others slowly walked out of the gym one by one that caused Akaashi to sigh in relief. "Thanks, Kami. They wouldn't stop no matter how much I told them."

"No worries," she said.

• • •

When they arrived, Kami noticed that half of the people were already gone while the twins, Bokuto, and Kuroo were already eating. 

"Tsukki! Come sit here!" Bokuto patted the seat beside him excitedly.

"Yeah, join us~" Kuroo added.

Tsukishima looked drained as he sighed. Meanwhile, Akaashi took his share before sitting down along with Kami who seated between Osamu and him.

"Kami, aren't you eating?" Akaashi asked.

"I don't really like eating dinner, Kami replied before noticing Osamu's plate clean. "Do you want more?"

Osamu nodded with twinkling eyes.

Kami took his plate and placed the remaining curry left since the others were done already. As soon as he got the plate, he dug into it immediately. 

"Isn't that unhealthy if you don't eat dinner?" Akaashi asked.

"Not really. I've been like this since forever."

Akaashi nodded before going back to his food.

"YUKI, WHY ARE YOU ONLY GIVING OSAMU SECONDS?! WHAT ABOUT ME?!" Atsumu complained loudly.

Kami furrowed her brows. "There's none. Osamu's second was the last curry."

Atsumu pouted and tried to steal some from Osamu. Osamu blocked his twin every time he tried to steal that they ended up fighting one another. Kami was about to stop them until the plate ended up flying towards her. In a split second, Kami was covered with curry and the plate was shattered on the floor.

"HEY HEY HEY Kami! Are you okay?!"

"Does it look okay, you owl?!"

"This is worse than those volleyball duo freaks."

Kami had a murderous aura around her as she stared at the twins. The both of them flinched as they avoided her eyes. 

"Are you fuckin five years old?"

They shook their head rapidly.

"Then what the fuck is this?" Kami asked.

"He started it..." Osamu mumbled.