49 ~ You'll be the only one

Faiza's Pov

"I love you, I fucking love you damn it!" I widen my eyes after hearing his confession, did he just say that he loves me? Part of me is just so happy to hear his confession and part of me just shaking in fear as he is mad at me.

"T-tae, y-you love...me?" I ask him to make sure if I really hear right. He lets go of me and begins to run his fingers on his black hair.

"Listen, Noona—" he pauses. "You don't know about my past, I never treated any girl this way, yes, I admit that I slept with many girls before and I was an asshole, I tortured them brutally, play with their bodies, did sadistic behaviour with them but since the day you stepped into my life, I never even thought about involved with any girls, even though I wanted to but I couldn’t, because you're the only one who was in my mind all the time." he inhales deeply and I swallow hard.

"Yes, I admit that I was harsh at the first time with you but, you have to get it that, what is mine is only mine and if anyone wants to snatch that from me, I'll kill them. And you're on the list of my top priorities and in number one." He says with a straight voice, his back is facing me now so, I really don't know what is he thinking or his facial expression.

"Tae—”

"I'm not done yet." he cuts me off.

"We had sex enormous times but never even for one second I think you as a slut or my sex toy that I can use whenever I want, nor I behaved like that, I was loyal with you all the time, the words I have told you earlier, I truly meant everything. You can think about me that I'm a sex freak or something but no. Yes, I crave for it, every people crave for it, it's their biological need and I'm not different here, but for me, my pleasure, it has to be you, only you, your body, your mind, your soul, your everything, the only person I want in my life and spend forever is you. Only you." He completes his words and my throat is becoming heavy now.

"I love you and only you, there will be no other girl after you nor there was a girl before you, the only girl I love is, you." a tear just escapes from my eye.

"I know I'm not good at words, maybe what I said earlier is totally out of rhythm or perhaps my confession style was stupid but all of those words I said earlier about what I truly and genuinely feel for you, I told everything from the bottom of my heart." my body is on fire, a tiny bit of excitement with fear ness  is all over my mind, my body is weak, mind is fucked up and I'm looking at the man I love. It's making me feel blissful that he loves me.

"I never proposed any girl before, you're the only one." he says with his deep smooth voice.

"And you'll be the only one. Like I said to you 14 years ago that I'll wait for you until you fall in love with me." I widen my eyes, what did he just say? Does that mean he is V? The boy I met 14 years ago? My breath is becoming heavy now, my chest is heaving up and down.

"V?" that's the only word I can say right now.

"Yeah, V.” He chuckles. “The boy whom you met 14 years ago in Busan, the boy whom you comforted in that amusement park by giving him an ice cream, holding my hands on that rollercoaster, encouraged me, the boy who was scared of people to get hurt, you're the one who gave him hope that there is someone who can love me, there is something good in me, if I can do my best then I'll see my better version of myself and that was you, Noona!" he says with a harsh tone and I'm totally speechless here, that's why his eyes looked familiar to me when I first stepped in Big Hit and saw him closely.

"I waited for you, Noona, we met under the yellow afternoon of spring, after you leave, I waited every spring just to meet you but you never came, Noona, never." his voice cracks and the last part he says with a whisper.