𝑖𝑣. she's not into you

🎠🍸🎰ミ☆ ━━ CHAPTER FOUR⤷ ❝ she's not into you ❞

she's not into you

AFTER EATING LUNCH at the Mess Hall, Ziggy and Luna sat underneath a tree to talk about their revenge on Sheila

AFTER EATING LUNCH at the Mess Hall, Ziggy and Luna sat underneath a tree to talk about their revenge on Sheila. "Planning your wedding?" Sheila walked by them and giggled with her friends. "Dykes," Becky scoffed underneath her breath, but Ziggy and Luna heard her.

Ziggy was about to stand up and fight them, but Luna grabbed her arm. "Leave them. They're not worth it," Luna said while giving a death stare at Sheila.

"I saw you had a Stephen King book, Carrie, in your night table. How about we bath Sheila on pig's blood," Luna smirked, remembering the details of Ziggy's room as she spoke.

"Where the fuck do we get the pig blood from," Ziggy laughed, pulling grass off the ground and throwing it.

"Paint," Luna shrugged and smiled. "Stop it, you're damaging the grass," she added and held Ziggy's hand for her to stop pulling it off.

At the touch of each other's hands, Nick Goode walked by them and waved shyly but slightly annoyed at them. "What the hell is his deal," Luna criticized. Ziggy turned to her, "He's a normal person. What do you mean?" she asked.

Luna knew that family was weird and something was going on. "I don't know. There's something," Luna sighed. Ziggy opened her mouth surprised. "You like him?" she asked, but not in an excited tone. "Yeah, and I love spending time with Sheila in the woods. Oh, and I also love living in Sunnyvale," Luna smiled sarcastically.

Ziggy chuckled. "Let's get that paint," and walked inside the crafts room. Both of them looked for both red and brown paint to give it a darker look.

"What are you doing?" Cindy entered the room, standing at the door while they were opening the paint cans. Ziggy rolled her eyes and groaned. "Art project," she sighed and kept opening it. "I need to talk to you," Cindy walked towards her. "Not in the mood," Ziggy kept her eyes on the can.

Cindy eyed Luna and then the door and quietly mouthed "Alone." Luna nodded and turned to Ziggy. "Hey, I'm gonna take these to your cabin. I'll meet you there," Luna said and walked towards the door.